Is it strange to wear rubber and latex gloves as a man?

Posted

Hello hello,

I'm a man who want to crossdress once and awhile.

I like to know if it's strange that I like to wear rubber or latex gloves when I do household chores and masturbate myself?

I get horny when I see women wear them. Like to see the outline of the knuckles from their hands and got a stiff boner from only looking.

Posted

It’s not weird we all have our own kinks Luke’s and dislikes if it makes you happy and gets you in a kinda way then go for it never let anyone judge what turns you on

Posted

Nothing is strange here my friend, i never judge a book on how it gets off :)

Posted

I’m with Damo626. It’s not my thing but there’s but there is no “strange” without “normal “ and strange is normal here. I never judge period. It’s easer and more fun that way.

Posted

It’s what makes you you. Who’s to say what’s normal. Chances are you’re not alone. There’s many things I thought strange as I was growing up until I discovered BDSM then I realised I’m not alone in enjoying certain things. My moto is & I’m sure I’m not alone when I say this. As long as whatever it is you do is safe, legal & where others are involved consensual enjoy yourself. Life would be boring if we were all the same.

Posted

It is a very common Fetish to enjoy wearing latex gloves. Some of us go further into full latex/rubber enclosure. Embrace your desires and allow your interests to grow. Most of all enjoy the journey!💙

Posted

It’s not strange at all. Many online latex shops have much more gear and gloves modeled by men.

Posted (edited)

Nice to know all of you don't find it strange. Thank's for your reactions.

Edited by Deleted Member
Wrote something wrong
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Why would it be strange to wear what you enjoy wearing? Black shiny rubber gauntlets, what a turn on.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Not weird at all

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've been wearing latex and rubber gloves, then doing myself for decades and it's all part of the fetish.

I love total enclosure, so gloves are the obvious choice for a tactile sensation...in any way.

The simple answer is no, not in the slightest! 😁

• 2 months later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Surely throughout history guys have had to wear gloves & long gloves for lots of different work professions like chaffeur cowboys spring to mind farmers & god knows so it's partly practical & then maybe part fetish 🤔

Posted
I absolutely love wearing my long latex gloves.
Posted

Not strange at all.
Gloves are my longest held fetish. I’ve had it since my late ***s.

Heavy industrial rubber gloves are my favourite. Whilst I often wear them during the course of my work, only really a turn on during sex or masturbation. 

If you enjoy it and it doesn’t harm anyone. Continue and be happy. 👍