Strap ons: Yes or No

peggedbyher

Posted

Lets hear it ladies.  Do you/jhave you, used a strap on during sex play?  And why?  

Posted

Having always been submissive with a very dominant Dom never did I think I would answer yes to this however a few months ago my Dom and I were chatting and he said he’d fantasised about me using a strap on on him. I initially wasn’t sure how I felt about it but eager to please we started with a very pretty harness and just a small dildo; that first time it did nothing for me and my Dom just had a confused look on his face and said it felt weird but not unpleasant. Fast forward a couple of months and we have a range of dildos for him and we have both gotten into it a lot more and are having fun. Never say never, you don’t know what you might be missing out on

Posted

Pretty Brn eyes I love everything about you

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely YES 👌🏼
I always think about controlled *** & pleasure.

Stap ons - O Yessssssss

Posted

Yes i have.

Absolutely loved it!

Why? Because i know how good it feels and to be able to give that to someone else is delicious.

Seeing their reactions, seeing a cock, my cock sliding in and out. Making love to... fucking that ass....... anal orgasms are sublime.

Posted

used one once, over my tiny real sissy clit, never again hated it, for me I'm the one to get penetrated with hip thrusts, my fingers, my tongue or hand held dildo fine but if its attached to thrusting hips then I want to be the one getting shagged

Posted

Yes.!!! Every single chance I possible can, especially when combined with bondage and blindfold. Total surrender to your Mistress.!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes!!! I do feel like it is a good idea to work your subs up to it if they don't have experience though...you don't want to hurt them *too* bad if you get really into it. It is always a reward. That said, fucking someone until they cum is exhilarating and enjoyable! Take it slow and give it a go. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I definitely recommend it.. from a males stand point.. and I'm very versatile 

Edited by 420nfet
Posted

I asked a girl I was seeing  couple of years ago to use one on me.  God I loved being fucked with it and she loved using it.  Wasn't obscene in size but much bigger than my cock.  It felt amazing and made my ejaculation all the harder.  Again in a heartbeat for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love to be pegged! But its been over a year since I've been pegged. I had a girlfriend that was open for us to share one another. 3 sums or another couple. One night we was out of town checking out a band at a bar. We hooked up with a girl that was bi. Went to her place. Things got going a when I went to stick it in her she stopped me and said that if I do her she gets to do me. I didn't think that she was thinking of pegging me I wS thinking about her being on top riding me. But to my surprise she grabbed a strapon. It was awesome. We all hooked up many times over 6 months she try to teach my ex girlfriend how to do it but she was not able to get the hang of it the bi girl went to prison and the girlfriend and I broke up. I've ask about 20 different women if they would peg me most never heard about it. A few said no that's gross. But I can't find one who is willing to try. I need help here in Ohio.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yes! Its a staple item! A good strap on harness is the key ! And then playing with different sizes and colors of dildos ... fun! 

Posted

I (m) have just bought my partner (f) her first after several discussions.
We are both looking forward to using it.

Posted

:strapon:Can’t wait until I find a sexxxy chick to make me her bitch 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello all.

I love being pegged.

I read some of you love to be in control of pleasure and ***, I am all about pleasure and sensual domination. Love being filled and not destroyed lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 17/05/2021 at 7:23 PM, Nessa-2020 said:

Would definitely love to bust into my man’s backdoor

Posted

That would blow my mind adventurous sexy lady