Massive Penis Fetish + Size Queen

PurplePleasure

PurplePleasure
Posted (edited)

So I'm trying to understand why this site has "Micropenis Fetish" but not "Massive Penis Fetish" or some other variation.

I've been on the hunt to find one that is over 9"x7" locally but have not been successful. My largest dildo is 9"x8.5" inches, so would love to feel a real one remotely close to that.

I'm on other large penis fetish websites, I find them but they are always far away and most of the time end up as catfishers who won't ever prove they are actually large.

WHY I'M A SIZE QUEEN

As a *** I bought a toy that was about 5" I'd get so wet that I couldn't really feel it. So at 18 I bought one 6" thick. I was with 2 smaller guys for 20 years and just always wondered how it would feel to be with someone larger (let alone have frequent sex). After finally ending that relationship last year I went a bit crazy trying to make up for years of bad sex. I confirmed that I was a size queen last year when I jumped up to a 8.5" thick dildo.

I get really wet when I'm turned on so there's a lot less friction. So unless the cock is thick (over 6 in thick) I just can't feel it unless its over 7" long too so that it will hit my cervix. My pussy can feel it and will squirt and stuff but I just don't feel the pressure like I do when it's really big.

I looooove measuring guys with a flexible measuring tape or with my hands. I actually have a spreadsheet of all the data too. (I think measuring and numbers are my kink too)

According to various studies, The average length is 5.64" inches and girth is 4.65" inches.
For my own purposes, I put guys into these size levels:

Length:
<6.5" average
6.5"-7.5" large
7.5"-9" huge
9"+ massive

Girth:
<5.5" average
5.5"-6" large
6"-7" huge
7"+ massive

Any other Size Queen ladies here have this fetish and the problems of finding them?

Edited by PurplePleasure
Adding to to story, correcting spelling
Benlogan-8510
Posted

This was incredible to read.   I have to admit that I’m probably boarder-line average/large by your study.  Some girls I’ve been with have felt so good that I wish I could get everything inside her, the whole shaft and sack.  I wonder what it would feel like having everything inside the pussy.   Especially since the skin on the sack is so soft and sensitive, particularly right after a Brazilian waxing.   

Posted

I'm here for you I have size, but I only can do videos for you, because I live in Portugal, if you are interested in cybersex text me. By the way you are beautiful

Posted

Lol...i love the fact that you have done the research

Posted

Thank’s for this delightful post. I also noted the macro-cock omission. Good hunting ❣️

Posted

oh wow this is so interesting.i didnt know there was a large cock fetish if im honest, prob naive of me, but your data is amazing!  i did have a giggle at the size queen name as ive never heard that before and its brilliant.

i cant be much help though as for me size isnt really important.

ive had years of bad sex or none for that matter and im out exploring myself and sexual stuff again, and each person is different with size, method and shape.

ive had a massive one once, felt like it was puncturing my cervix and i didnt enjoy it sadly so im happy with the smaller or averge/large one. 

but i wish you well on your search and i hope you can update if you succeed with your hopes!

Benlogan-8510
Posted
15 minutes ago, JenX said:

ive had years of bad sex or none for that matter and im out exploring myself and sexual stuff again, and each person is different with size, method and shape.

In a fantasy world, I’d love to help you with your self exploration, but given our locations it wouldn’t be possible in reality.  

Posted

Thanks for sharing, this will go in our list of kinks and fetishes pronto! We're always open to new additions :)

Posted
41 minutes ago, BenLogan said:

In a fantasy world, I’d love to help you with your self exploration, but given our locations it wouldn’t be possible in reality.  

thanks but im more than happy where my explorations are at present, i cant complain.

Posted (edited)

I guess the reason why it wasn't listed as a fetish, is that everyone assumed all women want big dicks. So, it wasn't seen as a fetish, since it isn't an unusual turn on.

In all my roleplays so far, I've never met anyone who would want a small penis on my characters. (my play partners are always subs)

Edited by Deleted Member
PurplePleasure
Posted
2 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I guess the reason why it wasn't listed as a fetish, is that everyone assumed all women want big dicks. So, it wasn't seen as a fetish, since it isn't an unusual turn on.

In all my roleplays so far, I've never met anyone who would want a small penis on my characters. (my play partners are always subs)

They may want, but to actually NEED and BE ABLE to actually take a truly massive cock is two different things...

For really big guys, the reality is the have a hard time finding women that they can actually fit in. All require tons of foreplay but even then they have to be careful and can't actually fuck like average guys get to.

PurplePleasure
Posted
3 hours ago, JenX said:

oh wow this is so interesting.i didnt know there was a large cock fetish if im honest, prob naive of me, but your data is amazing!  i did have a giggle at the size queen name as ive never heard that before and its brilliant.

i cant be much help though as for me size isnt really important.

ive had a massive one once, felt like it was puncturing my cervix and i didnt enjoy it sadly so im happy with the smaller or averge/large one. 

but i wish you well on your search and i hope you can update if you succeed with your hopes!

Oh "size queen" is a thing. I didn't make it up, just Google. It's where a women will only fuck big cocks. Most focus on length over 8+ or 10+ long.

I'm more of a girth size queen...

Posted

small penis is usually a *** thing (although, some of those into it aren't actually small.   some really are!)

for me these lists of sizes always reminds me that I forget that American penises are generally smaller than British. 

I've never really measured my girth - but would be large/average at a guess.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PurplePleasure said:

They may want, but to actually NEED and BE ABLE to actually take a truly massive cock is two different things...

For really big guys, the reality is the have a hard time finding women that they can actually fit in. All require tons of foreplay but even then they have to be careful and can't actually fuck like average guys get to.

Well, since my plays usually have a ***d violent theme, I guess a massive cock is part of the ***ful sex, and the fantasies overall.

And true. Not all women can take a massive size. I know lots of ladies who have also a max size limit, not just minimal. lol

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

oooh this is super interesting! I've loved reading your post. Im personally an advocate of size doesnt really matter too much so the misconception that people always want it bigger is actually really damaging for a lot of people. Think it also makes your fetish for big dicks pretty difficult to express for this reason.

There's someone I follow with a 13" dick (yes really) and that frightens a lot of people so like yeah there is such a thing as too big for most people which makes this a fetish for sure! Defo something that needs to be talked about more.

Based on your stats, I'm personally very happy with an average size which may surprise people? Thanks for sharing, a lot to think about here and good luck in your search x

PurplePleasure
Posted
Thursday at 08:05 PM, xander420 said:

see if "size queen" is there

Nope, I searched.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I can say fully erect i am 8 inches. But maybe you could try fisting. The problem of having a massive dick is keeping it up. I prosumed i was the advantage size. Not bothered until using normal condoms always split. So had to get large size. That was imbarasing as the till worker would then giggle or claim false applications on me. Its good you like to measure. I like a big clit to suck on. Each to their own i say. X

• 1 month later...
Posted

I recently found a large guy who is local to me. I’d never thought about perusing size but now that the challenge is in front of me... there is no going back. Im wondering if there is a resource here about how to manage and size up for a guy. He’s 10x5 (diameter).

Posted

Also my biggest toy is 9x4. I got that one almost all the way in and am looking for a toy with better texture. The one I have is kinda “grippy”.