Public Disgrace not only for girls

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

I would love to hear opinions of others of a smaller party. I do love the idea of a BDSM party after everything goes back to normal. To be honest I'm trying to find an event, place, Domme where they do organise things like Public Disgrace movies but not only for girls. I would love to take a part and being used there with a few more subs. I love the idea to have a few people there who are interested in that type of fun but never really have tried or have seen something like that in real. I think I have a bit of Exhibitionism... :)Gery

Edited by humantoy4u
Posted

I would advise if you are doing this that you are doing it with someone who you trust to start with and someone who can provide you with aftercare once it’s all over. 

If you want to dip your toes in the water so to speak I’d suggest going to some events first and seeing how you feel. 

Posted

I'm not really a beginner on the scene at all, but I don't have a partner at the moment for that type of game, so obviously it couldn't be the first date. :) But if is there any Dommes or Dom Couples who are interested in that game that would be nice to find them. :)

Posted

First off.  What is important for Public Disgrace is everyone in there is an actor (even the ones that don't look like actors) and the places used for filming are all sets (even those that don't look like sets.  Being so established they know enough local businesses to be able to hire their premises for a day)

-

That said, there are/were assorted Femdom Clubs in the UK and they might be what you are looking for.  The most famous is probably Pedestal, but there is also things like At Her Command, bitches unleashed, and a few pop up.

BU has games to try to keep people included (but, this can be divisive as women who are merely trying to enjoy a night out are constantly approached by subs for tasks) but, in general it's important to know nobody is automatically entitled to play - because people who are out are there to enjoy a night out and not do the fetishes for every stranger who waddles over to them looking for attention.

-

But, as well as that, there are also smaller parties.  (I'm sure there was one in Wycombe, but I think the lady moved) a lot of these I don't know what will/won't run after covid as a lot have taken a big financial hit - a lot of places are closing and either aren't reopening or don't know if they can.  

These parties usually have a few Mistresses and a few subs but they can be expensive (depending on budget, I guess) so some are a couple of hundred quid for a few hours - there's one that's over a grand, but it's for a weekend.

Some places to google include : Domina Parties, Beautifully Destroyed, Gynarchy Governess - and Mistress Tess often runs Garden Parties which are a similar kinda set up (though, priority is usually given to those known to her or other Mistresses attending)

But, in saying they can be expensive - they're also a surefire way to get the experience you want

Posted

Thank you for the long answer. I do know some of them but I will have a look at on the rest. Yes of course, I know people ther are actors but I have been for example on of the Club Femdom event where I did meet a few ladies who were new for the scene in a party but really interested in. I'm sure a party like that would bring in ladies, couples who are interested.

Posted

ha, ironically I missed Club Femdom in my example list ;)

I think of course, in provisional terms, people would be up for a party.

Organising such a party - of course, you're going to have lots of men/subs interested.  Whether they follow through and then turn up or a ticket might be linked to how much attention they think they'll get or who the ladies are

But then of course, for the women, it is a question of "are these subs actually going to be here for my enjoyment, or am I fuelling theirs.  what do I get out of this?" and I've seen many failed attempts for that reason.

Not that I'm trying to dissuade, it is possible (I've been part of such things) but it's easier to do something with people you have a mutual understanding with, than strangers