Big Muscle Fetish

Posted

I’ve always been attracted to female muscle. Mainly consisting of my oldest and biggest turn on being female bodybuilders. But as I’ve aged I’ve gotten where some huge male bodybuilder can catch my interest. My most recently discovered turn on occurred when I finally got pretty big myself and found out how much it gets me going when my big muscular body flexing arouses someone else./ muscle worship.

Does anyone else enjoy this fetish? If so what do you like about it? 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Yes, definitely. It somehow started in child age for me when I was watching TV and there was muscular characters shown in Movies and cartoons too. Since then I always had the feeling that muscles are looking good even before any sexual thoughts. The preference or fetish really kicked in when I was on Instagram where female bodybuilder where on. I really thought they would look really good and I still do today. Muscles just look incredibly sexy on women with her curves, thickness and power they represent and  I somehow now think the same direction with men. Personally Sexually I would always do something with a muscular woman and I'm still not sure if I'm bisexual because of men but I think for anything else in a relationship I wouldn't want a too muscular partner.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I have a huge muscle fetish!! Mine started in childhood when I used to watch the world's strongest man competition on TV with my dad! I found myself actually fascinated with strong guys and as I evolved sexually this fetish is grown into one of huge muscles! Muscle worship in itself is usually associated as a kink for gay men or a muscle fetish for women bodybuilders. Muscle worship for heterosexual male bodybuilders by heterosexual females is definitely in small proportion

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/22/2020 at 11:46 PM, HitemWitDatFlex said:

I’ve always been attracted to female muscle. Mainly consisting of my oldest and biggest turn on being female bodybuilders. But as I’ve aged I’ve gotten where some huge male bodybuilder can catch my interest. My most recently discovered turn on occurred when I finally got pretty big myself and found out how much it gets me going when my big muscular body flexing arouses someone else./ muscle worship.

Does anyone else enjoy this fetish? If so what do you like about it? 

Can't get enough of big bodybuilder types who love to show off their physiques