Boobs vs butts

Posted (edited)

Hips, thighs, bottom, curves always.

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted

As a female I like a mans ass but I have a thing about a tensed forearm and clenched fist xx 

Posted

Both have their benefits....but they call it assets for a reason

Posted

Mathematically speaking.. only around 50% of the population have the potential for a great pair of boobs. However, 100% of the population have the potential for a great ass. So, scientifically, I'm a ass person. Thankyou for coming to my ted talk.

Posted

Well I am a lover of small breasts, so that cuts badly into statistics, but for me it is the sexy curve of the arse, the hips and legs that frame it.

Having given my opinion though on ONE particular physical asset, it is the TOTAL package that I look for, and that package includes personality and intelligence.

Posted

both but its boobs i really crave tohave for myself, well bigger ones anyway

greeneggsandham98
Posted
22 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Well I am a lover of small breasts, so that cuts badly into statistics, but for me it is the sexy curve of the arse, the hips and legs that frame it.

Having given my opinion though on ONE particular physical asset, it is the TOTAL package that I look for, and that package includes personality and intelligence.

So that is why you like me? lol I at least hope I check all them off. I know my breast are not that big at least :) 

Posted
13 minutes ago, greeneggsandham98 said:

So that is why you like me? lol I at least hope I check all them off. I know my breast are not that big at least :) 

Girl that is a great part of it, but then YOU are the total package.  :heart_eyes:

greeneggsandham98
Posted
9 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Girl that is a great part of it, but then YOU are the total package.  :heart_eyes:

Very nice of you to say . Thank you. 

Posted

I have quite big boobs (38D/E depending on the bra lol) and a very big butt 😂😂 me personally I do love a nice juicy peach 🍑on a lady but it's all about what ya got up top ( and I don't mean boobs lol ) I mean your brain you can have a great rack and a fantastic arse but if I can't hold a conversation with you then nope sorry don't care how you look lolol. 

Posted

Lil-M, I so agree with you on that.  I have preferences, but if there is no brains and personality, then sorry they lose me.  The same as if a girl has big breasts and big butt, not necessarily my type until I find out about her brains and personality.  So often we get wrapped around the axles with the façade rather than looking inside.

Posted
27 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Lil-M, I so agree with you on that.  I have preferences, but if there is no brains and personality, then sorry they lose me.  The same as if a girl has big breasts and big butt, not necessarily my type until I find out about her brains and personality.  So often we get wrapped around the axles with the façade rather than looking inside.

I agree 100%!!!! Brains and personality first, if you don't stimulate my brain with decent conversation then I couldn't care less if you looked hot or like a supermodel!!!!😂

Posted
8 hours ago, lil-monster said:

I have quite big boobs (38D/E depending on the bra lol) and a very big butt 😂😂 me personally I do love a nice juicy peach 🍑on a lady but it's all about what ya got up top ( and I don't mean boobs lol ) I mean your brain you can have a great rack and a fantastic arse but if I can't hold a conversation with you then nope sorry don't care how you look lolol. 

I'm all about equality I love botj butts and boobs, like lilm it's all about intelligence and personality.

Posted

As I get old, older, I've realised that it is what's in the mind, how it works etc, I do love boobs, butt,legs, feet, boobs are great to "play" with, so are butt cheeks, but it is how the mind works, pity it took me 50 odd years to work that out, lol ok maybe not quiet that long, but when you're in your ***s, twenties your brain takes time to catch up,or is that just me.?

Posted

I dont care about mens dicks any more than about boobs and butts.  Give me a suit and tie any day...and a strong hand made for spanking..🤓

Posted
17 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

I dont care about mens dicks any more than about boobs and butts.  Give me a suit and tie any day...and a strong hand made for spanking..🤓

ooo yes the strong spanking hand does it for me too

• 5 months later...
Posted

Honestly, the booty...but seems I attract girls with huge boobs....maybe bc mine are small??