Butt plug

Ny****

Posted

Hey there... I have a question... if you are curious about a butt plug, how would you start? What would you choose and how to handle everything?
I had a really bad experience years ago where I got fucked from behind and he slipped and went into my butt without warning loop and nothing. It was really bad and I never tried anything in that directions ever. Now I’m just curious about it. Could you give me advise, ideas and so on?

Posted

a lot of the online stores have 'beginners' kits where even the largest are quite small.   Start with those.

Make sure they're body safe (silicone none of the 'jelly' stuff) and that the base is larger than the plug (the last thing you want is the whole thing disappearing up your bum during the current hospital crisis....)

You can start with just having them in for seconds.  Then work up to longer if you like.  You can increase the sizes if and when you get used to them.  Just remember, there's no rush to suddenly take a monster one. (I mean, you never need to take a monster one) 

Posted

Lube, lube and more lube.... then more lube.
Relax, start slow. A little finger... slowly, gently. More lube. Try a small butt plug. Lube.
Build it up gradually.
And did I mention lube?

Posted

Dont forget lube and if u get inside try to get lube. First small big takes time and practice

Posted

Get a good numbing fisting lube they tend reduce more friction and last longer .Lube outside then inside, using smaller then longer finger. Make sure to allow time for numbing to take place, you might have to do for ten mins to numb enough, then stretch ring slowly with fingers before using well lubed plug or thin toy. Enjoy

Posted
10 minutes ago, Switch7 said:

Get a good numbing fisting lube they tend reduce more friction and last longer .Lube outside then inside, using smaller then longer finger. Make sure to allow time for numbing to take place, you might have to do for ten mins to numb enough, then stretch ring slowly with fingers before using well lubed plug or thin toy. Enjoy

I say this with respect. Im genuinely curious....

Wouldn't the numbing lube detract from it? Fisting is a lot different to starting out and don't you risk *** if you're numb?

I get why you'd use it for fisting, or even once you're experienced but can't see the benefit of using it to start with?

Posted

I got a beginners kit& anal lube. First time, I used the smallest plug& thoroughly lubed it up. I was nervous even with the smallest one, but though slightly uncomfortable, it was relatively easy to put in.

Posted

I'm sorry, but please do not use numbing lube! Last thing you need is to not be aware that you're injuring or tearing yourself.

If it's uncomfortable, that means either stop, or at the very least slow down, and you probably need more lube.

Just try and find a lube that doesn't dry out too quick, coz I've seen them just as difficult to get back out because the lube has dried.

Take your time, and if it's not fun, don't do it.

Posted

Plenty of lube, starter kits are great, take your time.
Something to remember though is dont feel bad if you don't like or enjoy it. Not everyone does x

Posted

Absolutely! The most important thing I would say is start small, and be careful which plug you choose. Some are designed for long term wear, and some are designed for play/short term wear. The second thing I'll say is to apply lubrication LIBERALLY. Don't hesitate to lather it up, and I'd go with a water-based lube to start, because you never know how your body will react to certain oils and materials.

Posted

Thank you all so much for the advice!
@Switch7 I will not get the numbing lube because I think it is important to feel it and maybe the fun as well. But I understand that in other cases people need it or like it. 😘
We will see what happens in the future. If I ever would try I might write here again. 😬😅