The last cuff - part 2

Erotes-72

Posted

For now she must know her place. She had given herself to his control and now he wanted to ensure she understood that. He turned her over and secured her once again. He covered her eyes with a soft silk scarf and placed plugs in her ears. Now devoid of two of her most important senses his touch became all the more commanding. His soft words still on her mind “pleasure or *** my sweet”

She was disoriented by the lack of sight and sound. Not knowing where he was or what was coming next heightened her senses. Goose bumps now emerged on her body as her mind raced. He kissed her softly on her breast, his teeth gripping her nipple not to hard but also not softly. Then the first strike landed. His hand hit home hard on her inner thigh leaving a red glow. 

“Relax my sweet and elation awaits or tense and feel my heavy hand on you again”. “Pleasure or *** my sweet or the pleasure of ***,  your choice”.

With his words came his touch. His soft hand ran up between her legs, starting at her ankles, passed her knees and upwards until his fingers began to tease. His touch made her quiver with elation, a little murmur escaped her mouth, she pushed herself down on his hand, so wanting more, so desiring his touch. She push down until the restraints pulled hard on her arms , tensing her upper body. Her back arched and her chest rose. He kissed her breasts again, his tongue tracing her nipples as her passion flared. He knew how she craved him, how she loved his touch, “not now my sweet, not yet” he stopped and stepped away. 

He was in control, he was the master and she was his prey. Her elation must wait a while longer. His hand grabbed her chin, thumb and forefinger either side, he pushed her head back and his tongue explored her neck. He could feel her Pulse racing as his tongue explored her, her stiff body still at the height of pleasure, still craving his touch. He moved and kissed her mouth. She responded in kind and for that she received another strike. “Did I ask you to move my sweet. Your body is mine now, mine to touch, own, caress and devour. Until then my sweet you are just my mere toy. 

Shall we play a little more???

Posted

Bless you PixieDust. I’ll try not to make you wait to long my sweet. At least not as long as the little miss in my story may have to. lol

Posted

Eeeeekkkkkk part two so soon you are spoiling us, Steve lol love love love this and really can't wait to read more. Ooh I love the anticipation!!!!! ❤️😘

Posted

I am holding my breath in anticipation ... Fantastic to read, thank you Steve 😁

Posted
14 hours ago, Longhotsummer68 said:

I am holding my breath in anticipation ... Fantastic to read, thank you Steve 😁

So pleased you like my story so far honey but don’t hold your breath to long lol . I shall write a little more for you xx

Posted

Make her wait. Make them all wait. The excitement is in the waiting.

Posted
2 hours ago, Urassismine said:

Oh you wicked, wicked man! 😂😂

Posted
On 1/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, Urassismine said:

I hope her pleasure will be long lasting and memorable. The next episode is now being written, so we shall see what transpires. 

Thank you for reading my story and taking the time to comment. As with real life ones true passions should not be rushed. I agree that waiting is all part of the fun

Posted

I can’t wait to read the next part. Write quickly I’m so impatient to read it 😘😘

Posted

Patience is a virtue. One needs to let the tension grow in a story as it should in real life. Once one reaches the mountains summit where does one go from there??. So be patient and let playtime continue my sweet 😘