The last cuff - part 3

Erotes-72

Posted

A massive thank you to 2 beautifulĀ friends, the lovely @PixieDustĀ and my gorgeous @LockfairyĀ Many thanks for your kind editorialĀ help with this šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ„°šŸ„°

Ā 

The last cuff - part 3

Once again he left her, devoid of sight or sound. Once again she lay in awe of his next touch. Pleasure or *** ?! who knew what awaited. A sweet kiss to her body, a sensual intimate touch, or a hard full ***ed strike? What next, she could only contemplate.Ā 

Moments passed with nothing. She longed to see or hear where he was, but despite trying, both proved impossible. This in itself provoked excitement and a new waive of goose bumps rose across her.

At exactly the same moment a firm hand gripped her chin. He had been waiting for a physical sign and her body had provided that. Thumb and forefinger gripping down hard enough to open her mouth. She felt flow of warm liquid enter her mouth and her mind raced to understand what it was. One of her hard limits was no water sports and she ***ed that he had not taken her seriously. She had to swallow or ***, so swallow she did. To her relief she tasted the fruity drink that she left on the bedside table. Now at room temperature but still better than a mouth full of his pee

The drink had left his mouth dribbling into hers. A calculated act to heighten her senses still further. An act to demonstrate his control and her vulnerability. He knew her boundaries, her limits, her desires. *** and powerless to stop anything he desired! one of her passions in life, thus this act sent her spiraling into heavenly bliss, experiencing pleasures she had never experienced before.Ā 

To help her along that path his other hand now began to play. His fingers exploring. At first they just softly stroked the outside of her heavenly gates, but as her passion flared and her back arched, once more his fingers began to penetrated deeper. Her breath became short and she began to gasp and with that, her muscles tightened still further. She could no longer stop herself from verbally betraying her pleasure. Her cuffed hands gripped the sheets as she began to ride his touch again. His mouth once again found her breast. Her hard nipple on his tongue. He slowly and passionately kissed her body, travelling steadily down until he met his finger. His mouth now tasted her womanly lust as his tongue joined the rhythmical exploration deep inside her.

She was so now his toy, all control lost to him as elation threatened to erupt. A huge smile now covered his face. Her destiny in his hands, or fingers and tongue, as it were. He could sense just how close to wonderland she now was. Just moments more of his touch now required to reach her heaven.

He stopped playing and his heavy hand struck home, hard on her inner thigh. He removed Ā one ear plug and softly whispered ā€œDonā€™t even contemplate that moment my sweet, I have not yet granted my permissionā€. With his words still registering he returned the plug and sent her back into silence.Ā 

Once again she lay untouched at the gates of heavenly pleasure and thatā€™s where he left her, at least for now anyhow.

Ā 

As always my friends your thoughts and comments are welcome. Hope you enjoyed the read xx

Posted

The pleasure was mine, Steve šŸ˜ˆ So looking forward to the next chapter ... ā¤ļø

Posted

No thanks necessary my sweet, always happy to lend you a hand, not that you ever need it, your writing is always so good but thank you as always for sharing with me.šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ˜˜........I can't wait for the next part.........will you hurry up alreadyĀ šŸ˜šŸ˜‹

• 1 month later...
Gentle_Femdom
Posted
On 1/23/2021 at 12:51 AM, Steve78 said:

He could sense just how close to wonderland she now was. Just moments more of his touch now required to reach her heaven.

He stopped playing and his heavy hand struck home, hard on her inner thigh. He removed Ā one ear plug and softly whispered ā€œDonā€™t even contemplate that moment my sweet, I have not yet granted my permissionā€. With his words still registering he returned the plug and sent her back into silence.Ā 

Once again she lay untouched at the gates of heavenly pleasure and thatā€™s where he left her, at least for now anyhow.

Oh what sweet & agonizing denial.

Ā 

Your work (parts 1, 2, & 3) conveysĀ Dominance without sadism; even though this session is for his pleasure, his goal isn't to use her blindly. He keeps her needs & limits in the forefront of his mind.

He creatively pushed her limit too, again mixing *** (the *** of water play) with pleasure (the joy of a drink she likes).

Sessions like these are a bit out of my depth, but never did I ever feel as though she were threatened. What a well conveyed balance@Steve78

Will there be a Part 4?