Daddy and babygirl vs Sub/slave

Na****

Posted

Hi,

How do you know exactly what type of bdsm personality you are, kinda struggling with figuring out who I am in the scheme of things. And how different are all these personalities in the bdsm world?

Thank you

Posted

Google "bdsm test"... gives you a pretty good idea of where you fit.

Posted

As @Bounty has said, do a test.

I'd add that after completing a bdsm test, only use it to guide the areas it highlights to be explored more. If you're you too quick to put labels on yourself, you may find it difficult to keep an open mind about what that really means. Enjoy finding out and have lots of fun doing it. Your in good hands here.

Posted

To some extent they could be interchangeable. The only time a hard line is drawn is when someone claims ownership. Even then it draws a line that can move depending on the situation. Technically a slave has no choice left. But there is no real reason that Master cannot be Daddy, or that a slave cannot be a girl.

Posted

It can take years to work out who you really are and where you "fit." Even then as you experience and evolve your tastes or what you choose to label yourself can change dramatically. Be you, but always with an open mind and you will soon see who, or what you really are, labels are not that important.

Posted

Simple answer is you don't .... I'm a Dom / Master, but discovered I may also be a Primal after chatting with a Primal sub, and I also have Daddy Dom tendencies but not explored. I think we're a mix of Dom / Sub types and it often takes the right partner to bring them out. Enjoy the journey of discovering which you may be / like.

Posted
8 hours ago, Bounty said:

Google "bdsm test"... gives you a pretty good idea of where you fit.

I’ve done a bdsm test but it’s still hard to know where I’m fitting

Posted
1 hour ago, NewbieEm12 said:

@NewbieEm12 Would you be willing to share your results here? Sure you'll get more advice on what it shows from the people here?

Posted
56 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

@NewbieEm12 Would you be willing to share your results here? Sure you'll get more advice on what it shows from the people here?

Sure it’s, == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
99% Submissive
83% Boy/Girl
79% Slave
78% Masochist
75% Pet
72% Rope bunny
64% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
58% Primal (Prey)
53% Non-monogamist
51% Exhibitionist
51% Ageplayer
45% Voyeur
44% Vanilla
25% Switch
http://bdsmtest.org/r/kTu7yQ4A

Posted
24 minutes ago, NewbieEm12 said:

Sure it’s, == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
99% Submissive
83% Boy/Girl
79% Slave
78% Masochist
75% Pet
72% Rope bunny
64% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
58% Primal (Prey)
53% Non-monogamist
51% Exhibitionist
51% Ageplayer
45% Voyeur
44% Vanilla
25% Switch
http://bdsmtest.org/r/kTu7yQ4A

Just redone the test as was done 1 1/2 years ago. Here is the new one

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Ageplayer
100% Submissive
100% Boy/Girl
100% Masochist
99% Voyeur
97% Brat
93% Exhibitionist
92% Non-monogamist
91% Degradee
84% Rope bunny
82% Experimentalist
77% Slave
62% Primal (Prey)
28% Pet
27% Vanilla
0% Rigger
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Dominant
0% Sadist
0% Degrader
0% Switch
0% Brat tamer
0% Primal (Hunter)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6fRUuYBx

Posted

I'd say you have Lg tendancies.

I'd also say you are sub.

These tests are a guide, nothing more. You need to involve yourself in some play and find out. Make it clear going in that you are exploring, find a Dom who is in control of themselves totally so that stop means stop or red means red.

Posted
6 hours ago, NewbieEm12 said:

Just redone the test as was done 1 1/2 years ago. Here is the new one

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Ageplayer
100% Submissive
100% Boy/Girl
100% Masochist
99% Voyeur
97% Brat
93% Exhibitionist
92% Non-monogamist
91% Degradee
84% Rope bunny
82% Experimentalist
77% Slave
62% Primal (Prey)
28% Pet
27% Vanilla
0% Rigger
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Dominant
0% Sadist
0% Degrader
0% Switch
0% Brat tamer
0% Primal (Hunter)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6fRUuYBx

It looks from your results like you've got a lot of figuring out to do and quite a broad range of interests and kinks to discover.
A good playmate will help but don't underestimate your own ability to learn too.

The good thing about your test is that it quite clearly shows what your not interested in? Which can be just as helpful as you hone in on your intrests. Perhaps start by putting the results on your profile? Hopefully it'll lead you to connect with people with common intrests and may mean a more enlightening conversation on a 1:1 basis.

A good place to start might be the forums here. There's a thread on everything BDSM here and so many great personal stories to inspire you. If your feeling particularly bold and have a comment or a question then add it!... You'll be surprised how easy it is to reignite an old topic just with a well worded question and I'm sure you'll find the different views and comments it can generate really helpful.

Lastly, do your reaserch - watch youtube videos, read books and online articles and google the hell out of things that spark your insides and get you going! Reaserching the things you find most appealing will probably have the biggest impact in your growth as you find your way initially.

And of course if your still feeling a bit lost with it all... come back here and say hi again. Lol someone will always be around to help you I'm sure.

Posted

Try them all. 🤷🏼‍♂️. See what fits, make a pro and con list from all your experiences and become all that YOU want to be. There's compromise once you've found a good relationship but you as a person have a right to get what you want too. Good luck.

Posted
On 1/21/2021 at 9:55 AM, NewbieEm12 said:

It's part of the self discovery process. Sometimes it's just nice to be non-specific. This way you can experiment to your hearts content

Posted (edited)

As others have said, the BDSM test is a good place to start, it may help you get a feel of what you're not into and what you are... 

But remember, no matter what it says - dont put yourself into a box with a label on it. 

It takes years for people to find out who they truly are. You're on a journey, just give it time and dont be afraid to ask questions along they way! 

Goodluck ☺ 

Edited by TJ_Pup
Typo
Posted

Thank you guys, the bdsm test definitely fits me to a T

Posted

Noticed you are in a Ds relationship and it should be discover with your Dom? It’s up to him to find yourself and test you in different types of submission. He should investigate you, find what make you go into a deep space, watch you reaction when in session, use some words that arouse you or make you quiet..etc. It’s hard to define yourself just by a test. Is it important for you to have a denomination? Few stay in one type of dynamic, like pet or masochist.