Other sites?

Ma****

Posted

remember folks. suggestions are fine. external links are not :)

Posted

this might sound harsh - but

there's no promised land.  there's no website with a bunch of women desperate to meet.  Don't expect a quick fix anywhere.  You've only actually been on this website for a week - so if you're pushing people to meet within a week it's no wonder they don't wish to.

For other site recommendations. Being present on a few might be helpful but it takes time - noone is going to meet if you are impatient or pushy. But, OKCupid is 'kink friendly' - but the free version is limited.

I'm sure some will recommend Fetlife - but that is NOT a dating site and being more community based, contacting people about meeting is going to get fewer responses than here.

Things might be a little easier the other side of covid - when people maybe are happier to meet.  You also would then be able to attend munches or events (they're not for hook ups - but you know everyone there is active!) but I wouldn't expect that any time soon.

Until then my biggest advice is patience.  You will be unhappy on EVERY site if you expect meets after a week. 

Posted

My advice is to try and make friends first and talk to women as people not a sexual fantasy. The reality is a long wait my friend but when the reward comes it is worth all the effort you have given. The pen is mightier than our swords and honesty , manners and respect are always appreciated

Posted

Under the current circumstances that the country, and indeed the world, finds itself under I would be cautious. If you are trying to arrange meetings within a lockdown situation this could well give the impression of recklessness and lack of care about others ... both traits that I am sure many in Bdsm and kink would have worries about.

Posted

Just helping you out but there are several red flags 🚩in your post that lots of women are going to spot. Firstly probably don’t mention free looks “cheap”. Can’t drive because banned looks reckless. You have only been on here for a short time and surprised women don’t want to meet during lockdown says it’s nothing more than sex and I am desperate. None of this will help you find someone. I would do a bit of reading and join the chat and find a mentor.

Posted
1 hour ago, Paul844 said:

Under the current circumstances that the country, and indeed the world, finds itself under I would be cautious. If you are trying to arrange meetings within a lockdown situation this could well give the impression of recklessness and lack of care about others ... both traits that I am sure many in Bdsm and kink would have worries about.

@MassageGiver

Good advice there..... 

You had, on your profile, that "covid didn't particularly bother" you. When we chatted it was very apparent that you were really keen to meet. Anyone.

Your messages to me didn't come across as you having any real interest in me, just whether I'd be up for meeting. 

You actually come across as a nice guy... just chill, let it progress naturally. Sure, mention that you're looking for potential meets but don't make it your priority topic, especially with the current situation as it is.

You can join as many sites as you like but if it's your approach, will it help?

Posted
4 minutes ago, TrickyzFet said:

Just helping you out but there are several red flags 🚩in your post that lots of women are going to spot. Firstly probably don’t mention free looks “cheap”. Can’t drive because banned looks reckless. You have only been on here for a short time and surprised women don’t want to meet during lockdown says it’s nothing more than sex and I am desperate. None of this will help you find someone. I would do a bit of reading and join the chat and find a mentor.

👏🙏

Posted

You need to calm down- talk to folks first, progress normally- video when you and the other one feel comfortable.
It’s a pandemic right now dude chill, you can’t just jump right to IRL meetings.

Posted

Don't waste your time friend. This one has posted negative statuses on here so this will sound contradictive but this site/app seems to be the realist. Everywhere else seems to lack moderators and has even more fakes (from this ones experience that is..)

Posted

A change of mindset could only help. Some great advice has been given. Just aim to make friends now so you have some foundations when the lockdown lifts and people start meeting face to face. Set the groundwork. Be a human and let people get to know the man you are.

Also consider the saying, 'you get what you pay for'. Dinning out cost’s ***, so do event, play equipment and toys, hotel stays for events a distance away, travel costs, bar tabs and those kinky spa weekends with your sub..... Many people set aside funds to make play time more memorable and fun. Therefore, I can understand why you might want to save *** on site membership, so you can use it for the important things like those mentioned.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hello there there are lots of free hour chat lines and if you have an app like txt me you could get free chat minutes every 3 days and you talk and see if you clicked together and meet somewhere Public to be safe and enjoy

Posted

I would get ho powered attorney and raise hell to get my driver's privileges reinstated before considering any lifestyle encounters!! Unless of course your current ban is an aphrodisiac! In which case I'd say whatever floats your boat 😏

Posted
On 2/11/2021 at 12:03 PM, MassageGiver said:

Preferably free.
Im known as a pleasure giver.
Seeking local to myself as i unfortunately cant drive. *banned*
I love giving oral sex to women and public naughtyness.
Ive found a lot of girls on here dont actually meet up. 

So if I am a woman reading this I wouldn’t want to meet you either. 
first you sound like you are only looking for sex- this is a fetish site with more than sex to talk about. 
driving ban does look good either! Hope it’s not drink driving- anyway it’s reckless so no much control in your persona.

I met three subs on here and could have had more if the distance wasn’t between the conclusion. So there are lots of serious contenders. 

So lots of good advices above, you can sign to hundreds of sites it doesn’t mean you would be successful...

Posted
On 2/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, TrickyzFet said:

👌🏽👏🏽

Posted

Some will still do it as there desperation knows no end  sad state of affairs  when u can't even wait till lockdown ends  b4 they move on to another "shiny thing" 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

sext* is the best I’ve found w the most locals, least restrictions, and all free

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted (edited)

Fetlife*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*external link removed
  • 10 months later...