Dirty underwear fetish?

Czamolodchikova

Czamolodchikova
Posted

Anyone have a fetish for dirty underwear? I've been selling dirty, worn, cummy underwear, thongs and gstrings for almost a year now. 

kimrichards
Posted
love..love...love... dirty underwear.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love pissy pants, especially white yfronts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

So sexy I love women dirties I think a woman looks sexiest right before the slides them off I like the way they feel smell 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love it when my partner takes of my dirty underwear and smells it in front of me and if I have cummed in it he will lick it off my underwear, I love watching him jerk off with my dirty underwear too. I would love to swap and wear dirty freshly cum soaked knickers with another woman.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Believe it or not I was the first guy in the UK to start selling dirty underwear in the 70s made a fortune till the big boys got in on the act I did not use the real things except stole my ***' I used bleach and tuna fish oil 

Posted

Love a pair of pissed stained knickers

MummyDaddyWanted
Posted

I love it where wen the person mostly holds my wrists with one hand and pulls my panties off with the other and sniffs them and licks them but mainly wen they put them over my face wen spanking me over their lap but before that l pretend to sniff their pants or panties behind the persons back aka mummy or daddy's to get caught for it 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 20/11/2017 at 9:04 PM, Sayuri said:

I love it when my partner takes of my dirty underwear and smells it in front of me and if I have cummed in it he will lick it off my underwear, I love watching him jerk off with my dirty underwear too. I would love to swap and wear dirty freshly cum soaked knickers with another woman.

We could come to a deal on my wife’s for a swap

Posted
On 28/05/2017 at 10:28 PM, Czamolodchikova said:

Anyone have a fetish for dirty underwear? I've been selling dirty, worn, cummy underwear, thongs and gstrings for almost a year now. 

Any links to what you’ve got ? 

• 1 month later...
Posted

i love wanking in my gfs used ones with a friend over her pics

• 8 months later...
Posted

I didn't realise how popular dirty underwear was until I started selling mine last year. I love how excited my customers get when they receive them, especially when it's an international sale and they've been waiting a while to receive them!
I used to wear quite plain underwear like girly boxers ect but I've had to up my game and get sexier bits for my customers lol.

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love my wife's dirty knickers. She always wears really sexy thongs that pull nicely up into her pussy. After a hard day at work they smell and taste divine. I'd love to see another guy wank into her panties.