High heel fetish

Lovesgrlsinheels

Highheel***
Posted
On 3/3/2024 at 9:23 PM, asianguy12 said:

Would you spike on me? :P Heeled stilettos turns me on a lot!

Oh yes, that's my specialty. I have about 20pairs and mostly genuine leather ones. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

ever since I was a kid I loved seen lady's in high heels 😍, iono it's some  bout the way they walk in them that turns me on and has always caught my attetion. Shout out to the beautiful women that can run in them. you can't have no dirty feet tho I'm talking bout those that do there pedicure.kerp there hygiene right . I've lost count on how many heels  I done got for my xs , that's how much I like em . any women that can walk in heels and afraid to show her outer beauty catches my  attention. I'm a sucka for high heels. have ya seen the movie called EVERLY starting salma hayek. she's  running and fighting through the whole movie  in high heels 😍👌 one thing I can say about high heels I've always bout  designer shoes  Louis Vuitton , jimmu choo etc,  I got an expensive taste . lol buat women would  never  be judged or looked at wrong for wearing some knock off high heels or off brand name. they make every high heel  look like if they was in a run way. just  Stunning. but yea since I was a kid I alllways admire d a women in heels that's my kink . ,💯👌 the higher the heel the higher my desire . lol 

asianguy12
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, macknassedy said:

ever since I was a kid I loved seen lady's in high heels 😍, iono it's some  bout the way they walk in them that turns me on and has always caught my attetion. Shout out to the beautiful women that can run in them. you can't have no dirty feet tho I'm talking bout those that do there pedicure.kerp there hygiene right . I've lost count on how many heels  I done got for my xs , that's how much I like em . any women that can walk in heels and afraid to show her outer beauty catches my  attention. I'm a sucka for high heels. have ya seen the movie called EVERLY starting salma hayek. she's  running and fighting through the whole movie  in high heels 😍👌 one thing I can say about high heels I've always bout  designer shoes  Louis Vuitton , jimmu choo etc,  I got an expensive taste . lol buat women would  never  be judged or looked at wrong for wearing some knock off high heels or off brand name. they make every high heel  look like if they was in a run way. just  Stunning. but yea since I was a kid I alllways admire d a women in heels that's my kink . ,💯👌 the higher the heel the higher my desire . lol 

I'm glad I'm not one of the fewer populations who has a strong fetish for women in heels. 

I find women wearing stilettos while barefoot (or wearing fishnet tights) arousing. The way it makes a sound while walking is so damn turn-on! 

I would help to clean her sweaty feet, with stilettos on, just by licking and sucking. Every time I see women in stilettos, I would imagine getting trampled hard like a peddle, getting a nut kicked, or jizzing inside. 

And yeah, like you said, the higher the heels, the sexier it is. Also, glossy shoes are appealing too! 

I have never experienced a shoe job fetish, though.

Edited by asianguy12
Few words correction
Posted

haha 😂 that's some I can't do that tho have her kick my balls  but more power to you. that'll be a good meme or reel. dnt take it the wrong way I bet it go viral. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Shiny Black ones!  Very High!!  Too High and Sharp as F!!! 😋  Me Rug n sniffer/licker dug