Hi I have a new kink and I need help

Thegoodboy32

Thegoodboy32
Posted

Hi I recently discovered my mommy Kink amd I have my others but this one made me think and my mom used to hurt me and *** me and maybe it's because of this but I think I'm being rough on my self but I hope ill find some one 

Posted

Little space is a coping mechanism to deal with trauma. Being aboandonded by my mom and ***d by my Dad well maybe that's one of the many reasons I dont have a preference.

Posted

Many people feel guilt over there kinks & desires, but no one should feel ashamed for how they deal with childhood trauma & as long as what you do is consensual & doesn’t hurt anyone then there’s nothing wrong with doing what you enjoy or feel you need.

Posted

Rossco - so very well said! Thank you for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...
Porkchamber
Posted (edited)

Same here. I have a huge fetish with being bound and isolated for long periods of time. The feeling when she comes back for me is overwhelming.

But similar to you, I feel guilty about the source of it. Like, am I fetishizing a parent, or reacting to circumstances that incite a response to being freed? I’d assume the latter, and so I still wouldn’t consider it a mommy thing, but I have been eyeballing a romper for littles that could be made into a locking piece. 

Edited by Porkchamber
Additional info
  • 4 weeks later...
Fireball7495
Posted

I discovered my Mommy fetish while doing EMDR therapy.  I asked my SO to cuddle and stroke my scalp... and it just evolved from there.

So yes, kink can be an effective way to deal with traumas.