Advice please!

Bree-5705

Posted

If the male sub is constantly only concerned with me milking his cock, which ends with him snoring fast asleep. How and when am I expected to climax and be appreciated?

Posted

Or suggestions are also welcome

Posted

You should maje him pleasure you before you touch him, tie him to the bed and sit on his face and demand he gives you multiple orgasms or something like that lol

Posted

seems to some extent like a case of topping from the bottom. it is first and foremost about your satisfaction. i think a good option would be several sessions of him just pleasuring you, with his tongue for example, without his getting any release, to see if that hels the situation. as Matt said, chastity could be a good help here. just some thoughts from what i as a submissive’s standpoint. 😘

Posted

He’s not a sub but use you ! Look like one way satisfaction

Posted
1 hour ago, SubMatt1981 said:

Also try locking him in chastity

I too have thought and lightly brought it into convo with a hard pass on "cages" 

Posted

Yup! Dont let him come for a month and see if he sticks around. Or better, get another sub 😊

Posted

Time to discuss the relationship properly and honestly, tell him you're no longer prepared to tolerate his whining and yes fit him with a cage and tell him it stays locked, then see if he sticks around

Posted

This sounds over under sideways down. Your serving him when he should be serving you. Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking? Oh dear he’s fallen asleep and doesn’t he look sweet and ***. 🧨😈🧨😈🧨😈☠️

Posted

Wait!!! Why is your sub getting his requests met before you've been pleasured? I'd personally be demanding several climaxes myself before his cock is even acknowledged as being in the room...have him on his knees using a toy and a mouth and ONLY allow the milking IF he pleasures you to your satisfaction. He is YOUR sub...you are NOT his!

Posted

Tie him up, Get a mallet, put his cock on a book and give his cock a gentle whack. Then squeeze fis face with your hand, look him in the eye, spit in his face if he's not paying attention and repeat after me....

"Listen you pathetic sub bitch... You've got this all wrong, I am in charge, MY needs are to be met first. I ALWAYS cum before you... ALWAYS and from now on your filthy little maggot cock stays out of sight unless I say so and you never cum unless I grant it. UNDERSTAND?"

Tap cock again with mallet.
When he says yes, kiss his forehead and tell him to eat you until you cum.
That should do it. 😂

Posted

BigcityDom is perfectly right , my mistress makes sure she gets what she needs first, she uses a thick leather belt to make sure i sumbit to her will, she belts my back while i lick her on my knees till she cums then she ties me to the wooden horse and strapon fucks me and belts my back in the process (it gives her an orgasm doing this), then she turns me face up an strapon fucks me again holding me by the genitals and looking me in the eyes because she loved seeing the *** and submission that i have for her, i cum only if she grants it, i have no say in it! But i won’t change her for the world! Be strict its all about you !

Posted

I’m afraid when your spouse is also your sub unless you are the more dominant in all aspects there is not a snowball in hell’s chance of you being allowed to be sexually Dominant unless you tell him in no uncertain terms you are coming to the conclusion that cuckold is the way forward and unless he is prepared to agree you feel you should be looking for another submissive to serve alongside him and once he stops coughing, spluttering and making excuses explain to him it’s his actions that have brought this about and by the way he needs to make time in his busy schedule as the garden needs a full makeover before he starts on the list of chores you have for him so that when the bull you have in mind arrives he will appreciate sitting on the floor in the corner while you are being pleasured.

Posted

make sure your sub services YOU FIRST ...make him earn his sleep

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

make sure your sub services YOU FIRST ...make him earn his sleep

Posted

as funny as some of the suggestions are, mallet lol, it sounds like you really need a long hard talk about the sub Domme dynamic.  You need to b clear if he really is a sub or just calling himself one.  If he isn't really a sub then u can decide what to do.  If however he really is a sub then he may secretly be getting frstrated with you letting him get away with this sort of behaviour.  This can strain relationships.  Its best for both of u if the air is cleared so there are no misunderstandings.

Posted

Give a sub an inch... 🤣, but seriously have a talk... reciprocity, is a minimum in a D/s.

Posted

Deny him his pleasures, point out that you have pleasures of you're own to be satisfied or a chastity cage for his cock then he will be begging lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Make him earn each touch, stick it on his lips for 2 min and then slowly run your hands up and down his cock twice. Tell him to tongue your ass deep and if it's not as you like put him on his knees and with no lube fuck his as hard as u please then you can do hand job and then let him cum

Posted

I’m curious: has there been any change in your situation?

Posted

Give him ruined orgasm and post orgasm *** for atleast 10-15 seconds.

It will do trick.