Advice needed on signing contracts

sa****

Posted

Does anyone have any experience with signing contracts for a Mistress or Dom? And what would I expect from her? Is everything cyber connection ? Thanks in advance, everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Posted

So - to kinda start a bit blunt.   If you don't know what 'signing contracts' means in the BDSM context - then don't do it, you're not ready.

But.

Contracts in BDSM is more symbolic than binding. (It certainly has no legal standpoint) it's usually done, if at all, by people as a gesture of symbolism - or to kinda lay out "expectations" 

If a total or relative stranger is hitting you up about "Being their slave and signing a contract" then it's a scam of sorts - there'll be like a "signing fee" and then they'll vanish.

-

But, yeah, if this is someone you're already embarking on a relationship with then a contract can be fun - and it can also spell out expectations from each other.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

As Eyem state, contract is a good fun practice but nothing legal about it. Some slave take it very seriously, with a number attributed to them while giving up their name, to get some sort of authenticity. 
i love giving to sign a contract to my subs, look at their smile when they sign it. 
A contract is purely all the agreements collected between the two parties, sometime all the expectations from the Dom/Domme and what would result if the sub breach the contract. It makes it clear about the dynamic is about and a structure for the sub. It’s also show how organised is the Dom/Domme... when a Dom/Domme think about all the aspect of a Ds relationship it shows the character of that person.