So it begins

Sir-Roaddogg72

Sir-Roaddogg72
Posted

My eyes slowly open. There you are, lying there next to me. Your flesh pressed to mine. I gently take my hand and with my fingertips I caress around your shoulder to the base of your neck and over your clavicle, down around your breast. You shift slightly. Pull in just a little bit tighter. My fingertips trace around your nipple and then spread to track your curves. My hand moves gently and slowly down your ribcage. Reaching your waist, my thumb tip slowly swirls around your navel before my fingers return to traveling down over your hip and pelvis. You slightly stir and roll your hip toward me. My hand begins to travel back up the backside of your thigh.

Reaching that lovely crease at the top of your leg as it connects to your amazing derriere. My hand spreads wide and cups your leg just inside the crease. Slipping slowly inside.

You awaken gently, breathing already deep and husky. You roll hard against me. I pull your leg over my hip as I roll onto my back so that you are laying on me.

We are face to face, your breasts on my chest and your vagina pressed against my swollen shaft as you slightly begin to grind on my cock.

My right hand takes you by the back of the neck and we kiss deep as you continue to ***t the outside of my fully erect penis with your vaginal juices. Grinding my shaft faster and harder. My hand travels down to your hip guiding your strokes.

I pull you upward just that extra half inch so that the head of my penis enters into your already wet vagina.

You make that sexy face of satisfaction, just between *** and pleasure, as the tip of my swollen cock slides inside then you guide yourself down my throbbing shaft to it's base.

That gasp of pleasure you make from that first entry. The crooked smirk on your face as you begin to ride and grind what you know is yours. You sit up . Throw your head back. Hands gripping my chest as you grind and ride. My head goes back against my pillow as I arch my back, trying to get deeper into you. To become one with you. I look into your eyes and you look into mine. It is unspoken. You know you are mine and I am yours.

My eyes slowly open. . .

You are not here. I am alone.

Again.

Like the morning before and the one before that. I take a deep breath. My still fully erect cock standing out. Tip ever so glistening with just a touch of pre-cum..

I exhale, blowing, my bladder full with that morning build up, I swing my feet off of my bed and begin another day.

Posted

What everyone wants...then Reality hits!! Hope you find yours!!

Gentle_Femdom
Posted
On 3/6/2021 at 11:46 AM, Sir-Roaddogg72 said:

That gasp of pleasure you make from that first entry. The crooked smirk on your face as you begin to ride and grind what you know is yours. You sit up . Throw your head back. Hands gripping my chest as you grind and ride. My head goes back against my pillow as I arch my back, trying to get deeper into you. To become one with you. I look into your eyes and you look into mine. It is unspoken. You know you are mine and I am yours.

Oh yes. This is very much a real sequence of events when you find the person you trust your whole self to. So beautifully portrayed.

Well done @Sir-Roaddogg72

Sir-Roaddogg72
Posted
13 hours ago, Gentle_Femdom said:

Oh yes. This is very much a real sequence of events when you find the person you trust your whole self to. So beautifully portrayed.

Well done @Sir-Roaddogg72

Thank you