Sperm fetish

Shadow-9000

Shadow-9000
Posted

Hello all - I hope I  am in the right section for this kink!

I am a straight male, and have built up several fetishes over the years. I have had my balls busted by a beautiful Domme, had her trample me under her stilettos and I enjoyed sucking her toes afterwards.

I am a bit disturbed by my latest fetish though! After trying swallowing my own sperm a few times, I found I have come to enjoy it, though having just orgasmed, the enjoyment isn't as intense. 

As I say, I'm straight, but have got a desire that's getting stronger and stronger that I want to try another man's sperm. I don't just want to swallow it, but would really like to massage it into my nipples too. I think that would bring my orgasms to new heights of ecstasy.

I don't know what to do. I'm not so sure about giving a man a blowjob, so is there any other way I could get some? Maybe order online or something?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Shadow.

Posted

it's ok to explore your sexuality and fantasies.  But, obviously you have to consider others feelings here; and being upfront with what you are interested in and that, yes, you are effectively objectifying.

So.  No, you can't really purchase sperm online - at least none that's going to be useful when it arrives with you.  You're going to have to get this in person - but - you might not need to give a blow job.  Whether you let someone masturbate onto you, or into a condom they then hand you.

Some guys like the idea of doing this "for a Mistress" but such sessions are tricky to organise at the best of times and potentially costly.

Another recommendation is to try to avoid this as just a random hook-up and make sure whoever you do it with at least gets regularly tested.

Shadow-9000
Posted

Thanks for the advice.

I thought I may be able to get some sperm in good condition online if it was sent in a cool pack, next day delivery, but maybe not.

There is the safety concern too of course. I had planned to just rub it in to my nipples only, but I know I wouldn't be able to resist tasting it too.

I just kindof thought that if I found a man to perform oral sex on, at least he would get pleasure out of it too. But those things could escalate, and it would happen more and more, so I don't think that would be practicable.

I don't know - I don't fancy men in the slightest, but women of all ages, shapes and sizes turn me on. It's just such a bizarre thing to want to taste a man's cream!

Thanks.

Posted

Wanting to taste another man's cum doesn't make you homosexual or even bisexual, it makes you curious.

As for how... maybe find a couple and explain your desires to explore and learn. 

Maybe masturbation... her masturbating him over your nipples and/Or feeding you his cum?

Posted

yeah - scratch any idea about ordering online for assorted reasons : for both practicality and safety reasons

But, I still think there's options - and, like, yeah - making friends with a couple where you have enough rapport this could be raised - or contacting a Pro to put your idea to her - are amongst them

I can think of scenarios where I'd allow my sperm to be used like this (though, some are like if I was fucking your girlfriend and then humiliating you afterwards)

Shadow-9000
Posted

That's given me a few factors to think about. I'm going to try and take it easy for a while to see what happens.

Thanks again.

Posted

Thank you for sharing! And dont be distributed and perfectly normal Shadow-900
I think you should find a couple that is perfect. I've always had this fantasy of receiving a facial and having another man or both of them kiss and lick my cum filled face. Keep looking, you'll find someone to live your fetish 😉

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I also have  a fantasy  of a woman taking another mans sperm maybe in hwr on her  or in her mouth  and ne able to share it taste it off her  and clean it up

Posted

Whenever I have an accident and a ruined orgasm, my wife makes me lick it up.  I now enjoy it very much.

I would like her to fuck another man and bring me home a nice cream pie to eat, but so far, she won't do it.