The Brats

Posted

I hang naked, blindfolded and upside down by both my ankles from the ceiling. My hands bound together. My Mistress stands directly in front me, also blindfolded with her wrists tied to the ceiling. We have both been brats. And now it’s time to answer to our Sir. *** rushes to my head beginning to make everything quiet as we both wait in anticipation. Suddenly we hear Sir’s boots echo on the floor. He circles us. I breathe slow and deep, trying to steady myself before the first whip. His boots stop. I clench my stomach in anticipation. He waits. Suddenly I feel his strong hands behind my neck as he lifts my chest up and holds me in his arms. My head resting on my Goddess’s shoulder. The *** pounding in my ears begins to subside as he leans in to speak in both our ears at once. “Now Ladies... I will tolerate these games no longer. You think you can deny my orders...and I will simply not allow that. Do you understand me?” I hear the smile on my Goddess’s face as we both say “Yes, Sir..” in unison. He drops my head suddenly, letting me swing back upside down. Without hesitation and before I could catch my breath, he whips my back. HARD. I arch back in shock, expecting the first blow to be on my ass. He grabs my hair and lifts me up to him again. “1, Sir!” I say instinctively. He lets out an angry sigh. “Toy, you will learn your place between your Goddess and I. Do not be so easily encouraged in your recklessness. Your actions will always have consequences!” He tightens his grip on my hair as he slaps my face and let’s go of me to swing back down. My back and face warm from his strike. As my mind wonders off to think on seeing this side of Sir. I hear another WACK. Goddess remained quiet. I hear a louder WACK. I hear her whisper “1...”another WACK but now between her legs. Sir grabs a fist full of her pussy lips and begins to squeeze, “WHAT was that, pet?” “1! Sir!” She says between gritted teeth. He continues to tighten his grip. “Pet, do you think you can use your Toy to gang up against me?” -“..No Sir!” She says with slight panic from the *** now,” And are you going to allow your Toy to behave this way to me again? “No!” He squeezed her tighter, “No, Sir!” he let her go. She swings a little, her toes barely touching the ground. Suddenly my blindfold is pulled off. And I open my eyes to the beautiful sight of my Goddess’ pussy directly in front of me, pink and red from Sirs hands. I tilt my head up to look up her body. And catch her also looking directly at my cunt, already wet after being whipped. We make eye contact, and I try not to smirk. But I can’t help it. WACK. Against my back again. Woof, definitely not as fun as my ass I think. “2, Sir!” I say with a frown on my face. I squirm, trying to bend my legs. Feeling more and more uncomfortable now. WACK. WACK. WACK. Against my back again ,”Fuckkkkkkk!” I scream. The *** now drumming in my ears. I feel Sirs hand around my throat. He begins to squeeze and my eyes start to close. He then pushed my face close to Goddess’ pussy as he let’s go of my throat , I gasp for air and breathe her in. I lean out wishing to taste her. And just as my tongue touches her, Sir drops me. “Aaahh!” I yell in frustration. WACK! He strikes my back again. “Ughhh!” WACK! He flogs my ass finally. “How many is that, Toy??” He said in a calm low voice. “Sir... I... Sir I can’t rem-“ WACK! On my back again now. I breathe out a frustrated cry. Suddenly he pushes on my ass, swinging me forward. I feel Goddess’ warm breath directly on my pussy. I arch my back in need of her. He rubs his hand over me, wiping my wetness to my inner thighs. “Do you want your little Toy, Pet?” She gives him a steady glare. Remaining quiet. He lets me swing back. He circles behind her. He holds a crop now teasing it between her legs. “You better start listening Pet, or I’ll make sure neither of you are touched tonight. Maybe even the week.” I moan in protest. Sir whips her between the legs again. “Now Pet, are you going to listen to me?” She presses her thighs together. “Yes, my King.” He begins to flog her now. “Well now that I have your attention ladies! I think it’s time to have a lesson in obedience!” He dropped the flogger in his hand. And stepped between us. He began to finger us both. He stopped as soon as he started. He bent down to push my face against Goddess pussy. He let me finally taste her but again only for a second. This start and stop *** continued until we broke down in need. We begged and begged to be touched. Each touch vanished as it started. We cried out to Sir, promising to never disobey again. Our pussys dripping and throbbing as we rubbed our legs together. Sir began to untie us from the ceiling. Hands still bound, he brought us down to our knees. He presented himself to our needy crying faces. We both take him into our mouths. Eagerly taking turns to impress our Sir with how long and deep we could swallow him. Sir came all over our faces. As he layed down on the bed we stayed kneeling on the floor waiting for permission. He layed in the after glow ignoring us until he finally stood above us again. He grabbed both of our chins as we stared up at him. “Now, are we going to be good-little-girls?” “Yes, Sir.” We said together. He began to untie our hands. I was unable to take my eyes off of my Goddess in the desperate need to taste her. He looked to her, “Ok Pet, you can play with your Toy.” “Thank you, my King.” She said as she looked to me. We stayed on the floor as I crawled on top of her. Biting her neck and her body as I make my way down to taste her pussy. I stayed down in heaven licking up all her juices from our *** session. Grabbing her boobs and fingering her as I flicked my tongue. She arched her back and pulled my hair, squirting all over my face. I continued to lick her until she pushed me off. I laid on my back on the floor covered in both my Master and Mistress’s glistening cum. I close my eyes, beginning to feel the dull *** on my back as I laid there. Breathing deeply, I pressed my thighs together, slightly tired now as the *** rushed away from head. I feel Sir kneeling next to me as he scoops up my wet throbbing body. He places me on the bed next to where he has already laid Goddess. She kneels directly above my head and begins to kiss my wet face, she then licks down my neck all the way to my stomach. As she leans her body over mine I take her nipple into my mouth as she licks my stomach and hips. I feel Sirs hand rub my pussy, “ I love how wet our Toy gets when we play with her last.” He says to Goddess. I moan and pant as he begins to dip his fingers into me. I take Goddess other nipple into my mouth as she continues to lick and bite my stomach now. “ I love the little noises our Toy makes when we do this”-she bites my stomach hard. And I cry out a moaning giggle. Sir starts to lick me now as Goddess continues to bite my stomach. I begin to squirm as she bites me. Sir pulls away for just a moment. I hear the click and buzz of his new magic wand. Before I can think , I cry out from another bite. Suddenly the wand is on me, the vibration directly on my clit. As Sirs fingers curl inside me , I know I’m not going to last long. Goddess bites me again long and hard, the combination starting me faster than I could think on. “Gawwdess Can I -Aahhh- Can I please cum??” I rushed out with urgency. “I don’t know my King, do you think our Toy deserves to cum?” He speeds up his hands and bites my inner thigh before he says “Your choice, Pet” I moan out in protest, barely understanding the words they’re speaking as I reach the edge. “Pleaseee Goddess!” I whimper out and then feel her breathe into my ear as she bites it. “Cum for me, Toy” She bites me harder now all down my stomach as it lifts and falls as I hyperventilate myself unintentionally, shaking and cumming so hard as Sir bites my thighs and fingers my pussy with the wand torturing me. I close my legs in protest now feeling over stimulated and raw. Sir replaces the wand with his tongue, he softly licks me watching me try to close my legs around his head. He pulls back slightly “Good girl” he says as he kissed my hip. I lay there unable to speak. My hands and face tingling from accidentally hyperventilating again. I slow my breathing and close my eyes. I feel Goddess lay next to me, she strokes my hair and scratches my head. “Such a loyal little Toy... always following me into trouble even if it’s against Sir.” She kisses my wet cheek. “I’ll say, she’s a daring one.” Sir said as he laid next to us. The three of us laying in silence now completely blissed and knowing our place.

Posted

Incredible! Thank you..

Posted

I’m glad you guys enjoyed it ☺️ I’ve been feeling very inspired to write stories lately 🦋