Punishment Ideas for Brats

Newdom2023

Newdom2023
Posted

Hi all,

I'm new to this scene and I'm seeking ideas on specific ways to punish a Brat.

I recently met a new partner and they have asked me to dominate them during domination-submission scenes. I've done a much reading & learning as I can in the time I've had and will do as much more as I can before undertaking our first scene together, but I'm not finding it easy to think up exciting/interesting punishments for them. I've asked them in a straight forward manner why it is they enjoy being punished so I can determine punishments that meet their kinks and will satisfy them.

The sub enjoys ***, ***, *** and ***ness. I'd like ideas for specific actions that would create these feelings in the sub during play, so if anyone has any ideas please share 😊

Posted

😂😂😂😈😈😈😈 Good Luck, you’re going to need it!

The most effective way to punish a brat is to refuse to punish them. Sorry brats, I'm revealing your secrets.

Now if you are looking for ideas to play with your brat and call it punishment (lets face it, whatever you do to a brat will be seen as play) then you can do just about anything you want and your brat will love you for it. 

>>> Watch all the brats disagree with me now - just to be bratty!

Cheekysub247
Posted

@4RCH lots of ways to punish a brat that WONT like 😂

Posted
1) what are you punishing a brat for?

if you are punishing a brat for being a brat then that seems redundant.

2) If you want a punishment to work, then you have to take away something they want. If they are looking to be spanked, then why give them that? Who is in control then?

3) There are plenty of ways to punish without just ***…Lines, stand in corner, kneeling on rice (just be careful about knees and joints), figging, poses, etc…

4) If she enjoys ***…consider high priority events. Where she is nothing more than furniture.

5) Really it comes down to why is she being punished…playfulness and disrespect are two different things.
Posted
33 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@4RCH lots of ways to punish a brat that WONT like 😂

Oh I don't disagree, there are many ways, but refusal to punish is definitely the most effective way - certainly in my experience anyway. 

Posted
I knew of someone who whenever they were playing and their sub would brat during impact, he would go lighter because the sub like impact so much.
Cheekysub247
Posted

@4RCH I guess depends on the situation, if I wasnt punished for certain things then I won/got off with something.

Maybe if the brat pushed for a reaction/punishment then not punishing them is the way to go.

Thankfully I'm not a brat who provokes reaction, I just get myself into silly situations lol

Cheekysub247
Posted

@hbd1234 I'm the opposite, I can handle mild impact, a real punishment would be go hard, genuine begging tears then xx

Posted
Punch up the bracket lol
Posted

Assuming that concent has been obtained and everything has been discussed in detail....
Warm up with hand spanking and the belt over the clothes. Then proceeding to other implements ( caning birching etc)with the brat dressed. Breaks only for body positioning and instructions accompanied by hair pulling and face slapping if not compliant. Once all the implements have been used the brat is instructed to gradually remove clothes (one layer at the time) and start over again with all the available implements up to the point the naughty one is completely naked.
I think whole body whipping, bum birching , thigh caning and breast strapping are some of my choices for really hard punishment if justified by the delinquent behavior.
Needless to say that the brat is obliged immediately to please me at any stage of the session upon my request...
Posted
It depends if they’ve really truly earned the punishment. You have to also ask yourself are they purposely being bratty playfully to earn a spanking?, are they doing it for attention?, and are they disrespecting your rules on purpose or unintentionally?. Also brats love a good spanking, they will test your limits and do anything to get their bum nice a red.

The correct method is don’t give them what they want. There’s many other unpleasant punishments for your brat to play with. Writing lines is the big one. You can also make it a “funishment” in a playful way, put a wand on her clit, and tell her write within the lines and it has to be neat and tidy. If they break a line or scribbles, she has to start again.

Learning to make the right judgment call is important. Your brat will hate not getting what they want, but will respect your decision after much debate. However you have to mix it up a bit.

You can’t deprive them of what they need for too long. When I see her being good, and she’s not trying to act out, even though she wants to, and she knows she going to get another “stupid” punishment. I can see the cue. She’s not acting herself. Pull her aside and tell her in a soft soothing voice “I know what you want, when we get home I’ll give it to you” instantly bounces back to her regular self, usually happy and excited. Maybe a little bratty but all is well again.
Posted
3 hours ago, Newdom2023 said:

The sub enjoys ***, ***, *** and ***ness.

No two situations are ever completely the same, however what you've told us here is that these things are what they enjoy - although you have asked for ideas which incorporate them, to punish them you have to deny them. Refuse to humiliate. Pamper instead of degrade. Inflict soothing and calm instead of ***. Don't ever leave them feeling ***, be supportive. Then watch how quickly it winds them up....

But reading your post I think what you're actually looking for are what most people would term "funishments". Would it be fair to say you aren't really looking to punish them, but are perhaps more seeking inspiration for ways you can play together which will be mutually fulfilling to the two of you?

Posted

ice cream

there's nothing brats hate more than ice cream

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

ice cream

Brat! :joy:

Posted

in seriousness

an assumption here is that you are going to have scheduled (or ad hoc?) play times which are play and will include punishments for bratty behaviour but the punishments are going to be things the sub enjoys ?

Because, there's lots of different punishment dynamics and, actually, you don't have to have punishment as part of play/dynamic at all - but, some people like it.

Remembering of course that all the person has to do is act up to get the result they want, and you have to be OK with this and set boundaries.

From there... generally I don't like "I need ideas" threads, because there's often a sign there's something wrong with communication.   Certainly...

"the sub enjoys ***" well what one person finds humiliating another calls Tuesday.

"***" - to what levels, with what implements?  

"***ness" - is that a general feeling of ***ness?  Because if they're bratting and getting what they want then it's not ***!

But this for example - some of this is about the scene you create.  Cuffs or bondage, they're *** - and they might not *really* be *** but you can create the feeling that crying and wriggling gets them nowhere.

Predicament bondage can also create impossible and *** situations - but this is also tied to your own skillset.  This might be something you discuss as if the sub would want it and then something you can go and learn.

If you have an idea what the sub finds humiliating then the ideas flow from there.  

Posted
Don’t take it the wrong way but you are new and you chose to have a brat ? I am afraid you will end up being the stick for self inflicted satisfaction. The sub in the relationship will be you.
Posted
The only way you're going to find out what works for both of you is by talking, listening and generally paying attention to each other. I've said it before, if you're asking the internet for how to behave in your own relationship, it's no longer your own relationship.
I also don't see anything that resembles a brat in your OP. Subs will brat for different reasons understand the why, that's the key to how to respond to it
Posted
4 hours ago, Aranhis said:

No two situations are ever completely the same, however what you've told us here is that these things are what they enjoy - although you have asked for ideas which incorporate them, to punish them you have to deny them. Refuse to humiliate. Pamper instead of degrade. Inflict soothing and calm instead of ***. Don't ever leave them feeling ***, be supportive. Then watch how quickly it winds them up....

But reading your post I think what you're actually looking for are what most people would term "funishments". Would it be fair to say you aren't really looking to punish them, but are perhaps more seeking inspiration for ways you can play together which will be mutually fulfilling to the two of you?

Lines. Lines suck. 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

ice cream

Don't forget the Teddy bears! It's like brat repellent 🤣

Newdom2023
Posted

Thanks to everybody that's offered thoughts :thumbsup:

On 7/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, Aranhis said:

No two situations are ever completely the same, however what you've told us here is that these things are what they enjoy - although you have asked for ideas which incorporate them...reading your post I think what you're actually looking for are what most people would term "funishments". Would it be fair to say you aren't really looking to punish them, but are perhaps more seeking inspiration for ways you can play together which will be mutually fulfilling to the two of you?

Aranhis is spot on the *** here, this is exactly right.

I've come up with ideas of my own for play, but was really just putting the question out there to see if anyone had anything particularly inspiring to share or had anything to suggest that could get me thinking in new/different ways about things so that I could come up with something a bit more novel than typical punishments.

Some really good thoughts have been shared and I'm taking some of the advice on board, so thanks to everyone who's taken the time to write.