Face Mask Fetish

E-Vil

Posted

With the pandemic, face masks have become a staple in everyone's wardrobe. To the grievance of some; whilst others might enjoy it. I'm referencing to people that experience a face mask fetish.

This turns out to be a rare fetish, but might become a very popular one after all. I've talked to some people who find the face mask an attractive accessory, enhancing the mystery and shifting the focus to the eyes; I have yet to find someone who would name themselves a face mask fetishist, and I thought: what better place than the open-minded worldwide Fetish.com community?

Is there anybody here who would say that the face mask is now, and maybe always has been, a fetish of theirs? Or do you feel some type of sexual attraction the face mask can have on you? Would you want to have sex with a face mask on? You're very welcome to talk about your experiences even when you wouldn't say it is a fetish of yours, but just a (strong) sexual preference.

I wonder what it is about the face mask that turns you on. Also: how do you go about daily life during this pandemic? That must be quite the distraction, perhaps?

I think it's important to talk about such things, so we have a healthy outlet for the tensions we might feel. It deserves awareness and acceptance. That is to say: I am totally kink positive! This is a crosspost from Fetlife/Reddit, where I posted a similar thread. I'll be curious to read your response!

Posted

I’m guilty! Masks are a must have for me. Latex fetish masks for the sinister look and for the feel and sensations of that dreamy intoxicating aroma. Kissing your partner while you both are tightly wrapped in a thin membrane of rubber add some poppers and I’m no longer aware of anything else! Thin leather is also exciting again for the same reason and I also have spandex ones which are useful when it’s a hot summer. The masks I wear down at Aldi’s do nothing for me though

Posted

it's not for me - buuut...

I dunno.  I see potential in humiliating a sub by getting them to wear one after they're no longer mandatory

Posted

@TAROTT Could you PM me? I have reached my daily limit, but would very much like to speak with you.

• 2 months later...
Mephistopheles
Posted

I can't say I ever really thought of the medical masks outside of, say, a doctor/patient role play scenario but I can see the potential of this growing in a very popular fetish in post Covid times. I think a lot of the players going into the pandemic without this fetish are unlikely to develop one, I'd guess the next generation of fetishists are ripe to develop face masks into a popular subgenre.

Posted

for me, since i am a non passable cross dresser,  a mask definitely makes me more passable and comfortable in the presence of my MISTRESS