Astrological BDSM dating

Posted

I have had great experiences with different signs. I have had good relationships with Cancers, kinky sex with Geminis, heavy BDSM with  Libras. I would say that Taurus' are the most submissive over all, and Geminis the most bratty. Leos more into primal prey 😘❤️.

As a Pisces man, I never really had any relationship with a fellow Pisces woman, and I'm quite curious about it and would love to hear from any Pisces women how they would describe themselves, or anybody who has experience with a Pisces. Also, how is a Pisces in a BDSM relationship? And generally, does astrology have an impact on BDSM dynamics? Kisses xxx

Posted

To fully understand Astrology you will need to get a personal horoscope done. It starts with the moment you enter the world and the time of day and location have a significant importance. You then need to know the planetary position of the sun and moon and 8 planets of our solar system. Each planet will have a zodiacal degree and this will determine the layout of the 4 elements which are Water, Fire , Earth and Air . Then there are the twelve houses of the zodiac which influence our personality. For example you may be born a Pisces under the sun but your moon may be in Taurus and mercury in Gemini and Neptune in Scorpio . Human beings tend to be a complex mixture of sub - personalities that come into play in different situations. I’m sorry if I’m boring you with it but to truly understand I suggest that you get a full reading done. Try Equinox , for about 20 to 30 pounds you will get a 25 page booklet with all the information that you will need. Pisces is a water sign ( sun at birth ) and governed by feelings and emotions. I’ve had an interest in astrology since I was 19 when a girlfriend introduced me to its fascinating charm . As for keeping yourself safe and alive I would suggest never upsetting any water or fire signs so water Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio. Fire signs Aries , Leo and Sagittarius. I read a survey recently that declared that Cancer and Scorpio score the highest as criminals and ***ers. I’m born on the cusp of two signs and that makes things even more complicated!

Posted

Though the rediscovery of a 13th star sign throws everything up in the air

Posted

The 13 th star I like the sound of that, maybe that’s me lol 😂

Posted

Ophiuchus the Babylonians first discovered it but it was easier to work out 12 signs than 13

Posted

So do you think that since signs are better subs than others?

Posted (edited)

I'm a little sceptical that signs alone determine who is suited to a given role or not.

I'm Aries and it is certainly true that in my public life I'm a dominant alpha male, very career driven and successful. My success in getting up the career ladder was even at the expense of sacrificing friendships and even causing family upsets as I happily moved wherever I needed, including different countries, with little thought for others, including my family.

However in my private life I have been very submissive or even a slave for most of the last 30 years and I am a damned obedient subservient slave and I get enormous satisfaction and contentment from being in that role. For the most part my relationships have worked well. So in my case an Aries can be tamed and controlled :-)

My last relationship was with a virgo. She was initially submissive but grew into her dominant role and was highly adept at it by the time we divorced 20 years later. I believe virgo is a submissive sign? 

So I can certainly see the standard traits of the signs within our characters but they have not prevented us being successful in doing roles that typically you may not associate with our signs.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Birth signs alone will not give you the answers that you seek . Yes there are basic traits but to say all Pisces born women are submissive then you will be sorely disappointed as I used to know a Pisces female Domme .Each of the 12 signs can be both and add the fact that some people start as submissive and then discover they have a Dominant side that they wish to explore.

Posted

Thanks for sharing. So yeah, of course you will always find nuances and i don't think you can set up a role system. It's just, by scrolling through people's profile i always meet the same signs and rarely pisces. It could as well just depends on my preferences for certain signs/people.

CheekiCheshire
Posted

Long ago I knew a researcher exploring the link between your full planetary chart and your likelihood of being straight and vanilla. He was correct on the very small sample I was personally aware of. Anyone know how actual research regarding this?

Posted

I grew up with the influences of Astrology in my life as my Mother was an Astrologer and in turn I followed in her footsteps and have been studying Astrology for many, many years.  Even now, after so many years of study, exams and hands on application,  I am at the tip of the iceberg with my knowledge. The subject is as long as it is vast. 

Astrology is long steeped in tradition, calculation, mythology and many more dynamics not even fathomable until you truly undertake the study of the subject itself. 

Stating what one sign may do over another based on the sign alone does not take into account the time, the date, the place of birth, the degrees and or the position the sign may sit in ones chart. Nor does it take into account the aspects it may form against other planets contained within the chart, the rulerships of those planets let alone the modalities, houses or the current transits going through the person's life at the time.  There are many influences contained within one's natal chart. 

Delineating a natal chart is not something done overnight either and takes copious amounts of hours to truly ***t a picture of what characteristics and energies the person may have both from their personal natal chart and from their transiting planets and what energies may be brought into that person's life at any given point in time.

You can certainly now purchase automated charts and find some for free also but for a precise delineation I would highly recommend engaging a qualified Astrologer to hand delineate and write up a personal and detailed comprehensive chart. They are not cheap either so be prepared to spend a bit if you do, but very worthwhile.

If you are truly interested in the subject of Astrology, I would encourage you to study the subject through a qualified Astrology School. If you are interested you are welcome to private message and I can recommend several Internationally recognised schools. 

Posted

I agree with most of you here that birth sign/star is alone not sufficient. The compatibility factor between two people depend on the horoscope matching that takes into consideration a various factors as mentioned in your comments and to add to that here are a few

1.  All living things on this planet are composed of not 4 but 5 elements (earth, fire, water, wind and space)

2. These 5 elements combine to define a person's innate constitution - called as Vata, Pitta and Kapha. (someone is calm, easily angered or someone who cannot stay still in thoughts). Any imbalance in the combination of elements cause sickness or disease (simple fever to cancer)

3. Based on horroscope, you can classify a person's innate personality as  (Godly, Manly, *** or Devil). This has nothing to do with a person's actual lifestyle like a godly person is not the perfect man who is rightous nor does it mean a devlish person is bad. It simple says this person gets a sense of satisfaction/tranquility/pleasure and their hormones are balanced by certain type of activities - most of them happen unknowingly.

4. Basically, to put it in a very crude way is that if two "develish" people met, they will go against each other, there is no harmony in the relationship etc. If two Godly people are together, they may be very contented with whatever they have and might lose out of a lot of opportunities (as perceived by a 3rd person).

5. In a Domme/sub relationship - ideally, the Domme will be of Devilish/*** nature wile the Sub will be of godly or human nature.

6. So, except a combination of similar personalities, every other personalities can result in a domme-sub relationship. Devil-god combination will the the most merciless/cruel type of domination as perceived by a 3rd person while the two people might enjoy it the most.

7. Similar story when in a romantic/ relationship...  just choose what you are looking for :)

Lot more to go... depending on the day one is born, how he died/the circumstances, from where did the soul pass (there are 7 holes in the body from where the soul/breath can exit normally) define what happens to the soul in the next cycle.

• 1 month later...
Scorpio_nl_90
Posted

Scorpio and Virgo are a good dom sub couple

cautiousswitch
Posted

I went to school with three other people whose mothers spent time in the same maternity ward my mother was in when I was born.  I believe we were all born within 3 days of each other.  There is definitely more than just being born under the same sign to astrology if there is anything to it at all.

Posted

What works best with a Leo?

Posted

I don't particularly believe in this. Your astrological match has no effect on success in relationships and convincing people their perfect match exists is dangerous and unrealistic. Perfection is unattainable.

Diogenes57
Posted

Absolute hokum. Dividing 8 billion people into 12 groups and assigning characteristics to everyone in each group? Nonsense!

Posted

Supposedly we humans are the most intelligent creatures to have lived and breathed on this planet yet billions and billions have such belief in preposterous brain washing religions. Astrology doesn’t control or exploit or put to death non believers so make sure you chose wisely

Posted

Most astrology is based on stars positions years ago, it's now found that modern star signs are in different positions and this would have to be accounted for for instance I'm a virgo, but when recalibrated to current star positions I would be Leo, also NASA recently rediscovered a 13th star sign, though this was known by the Babylonians 3000 years ago when astrology was created, why did they only use 12 signs, it's believed it's because it was simply easier to calculate