The craziest things the domme made her sub do

strpn10

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new here. 
I'm a sub and I have a long term relationship with an amazing goddess, who dominates me on line, since we live in different places. 
My sweet (and mean) goddess told me to share on this forum the 5 craziest things she made me do for her. 

1. Wear slutty under my pants while I'm at work

2. Have a wank for hour edging myself ofr a day, sending her pictures to prove it

3. Exposing myself on cam while dressed like a sissy nurse

4. Taking pics for her in panties, heels and bra while I was on the balcony

5. Fucking hard objects until cum (2 differents until now: a shoe and a cake). 

What about you?
Would you like to share the craziest humiliating tasks you did (subs) or you made to do (dommes)?

Posted

What an awesome post!
Glad to read that you have an LTR with an amazing goddess 😊
Loving the orders she gave you!
I’m interested in following this to see what other crazy things other Dom/Dommes make their subs do 🤤

Posted

I had a brief affair with a really sadistic woman who once made me eat the hottest dish at Wagamama while wearing heavy weight nipple clamps under my shirt. I’m already in *** as we enter the restaurant and smile as we are guided to our table. We sit down and she decides what I’m going to eat. By the time the food arrives I’m squirming and breathing in short gasps. The hot curry was like eating iron fillings hot off the angle grinder. Mistress is loving my suffering and she looked sexy in her black evening wear. I soon started to feel real sick . I’m still trying to eat small portions of *** as I suddenly gag , cough and empty the contents of my stomach all over my nice fresh white shirt and mohair trousers. Mistress was ecstatic and had to try and compose herself as the waiter came to my assistance with a large wedge of napkins. I’m now trying to apologise to the waiter who can now see the nipple clamps under the wetness of my shirt and I can read his puzzled mind searching for an explanation to this surreal situation. I know I’ve pleased Mistress as she finally gives me mercy and allows me to visit the toilet and remove the clamps and clean myself up. Mistress paid the bill and I’m not sure what explanation she gave the waiter but when we got back to her car she made me undress to my boxers and put the soiled clothing in the boot. Was it worth it? God yes because she rewarded me when we got back to her place

Posted

Thank you guys for your replies. 
Tarott, your experience looks really crazy, your mistress looks a very mean and creative domme. 

I want to share with you another very mean experience which I lived few weeks ago. 

Because of pandemic I'm working from home and having a lot of videocalls.
My goddess made me partecipate to an important meeting while wearing my normal dress on the top and stockings, thong and a tutu on the bottom. 
It was very crazy, since I was really hard for the whole time, trying to hide my slutty dresses and speaking at the same time. 

Posted

I’m no longer with her this was about 10 years ago. Another thing she made me do was drive over to her sweet dear 75 year old mother. I had to ring Mistress when I arrived and keep my phone on so she could hear what I was saying. My order was to have a cup of tea and confess my kink desires. I felt really awful as Mistress told me what to say in detail and how sorry I was having to squirm with this.Her poor Mother sat there as I had to say I’m a pervert and I like being ***d by your daughter. I could hear Mistresses joy as she tells me to confess the variety of my perversions . Finally her Mother takes the phone off me and gives her daughter my Mistress a right telling off saying things like how can you be so horrible to him, he treats you like a princess grow up! I was saved phew! I just love the creative sadistic avenues that Women can take you. So much Power! 

Posted

Your mistress was really really mean. It is one of the most crazy task ever read.

One of the most humiliating thing my goddess made me do is making my dick hard in a public library and made me stand in front of people while my boner was visible.

Posted

going for a drink all dressed up in v slutty attire to a gay bar in San Francisco back when I thought that I was a submissive str8 male, and of course to play along with what happened

Posted

Amazing. What happened when you were in the bar? 

Posted
10 hours ago, strpn10 said:

Amazing. What happened when you were in the bar? 

I learnt that I wasn't really a str8 male sub, mmm a lot of fun although it took me a while b4 I could use the toilet comfortably lol

Posted

For me.

So my former Mistress, we did meet but not as often as we'd like so similarly there were online tasks

I think some of the things that stood out a bit without repeating the above

One was literally a simple game with all of her subs to see who could cum most times in a day.

So on a normally day, up to 2 is my normal most - 3 if I'm really feeling it

This day it was *six* and, of course, shorter recovery times. I'd had enough by the 4th.... the 6th and final I'd give up after and pretty much didn't feel like I ever wanted to wank again.   

Another standout was a multi part challenge which started by going into a store and a pair of tights - but, there also had to be some form of evidence (audio easiest) that questions were asked about the tights and their sizing, of course to imply they were for me (this, actually, is more common that it seems, but it does feel awkward)

Part 2 of that was a simple wear them under clothes all day at work

I think part 3 involved a little more wear, but effectively masturbating into these down disgusting smelly tights 

Posted

The idea of being in a subs challenge is really exciting. 
My dick would cry after 6 wanks.

Posted
On 4/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, TAROTT said:

I had a brief affair with a really sadistic woman who once made me eat the hottest dish at Wagamama while wearing heavy weight nipple clamps under my shirt. I’m already in *** as we enter the restaurant and smile as we are guided to our table. We sit down and she decides what I’m going to eat. By the time the food arrives I’m squirming and breathing in short gasps. The hot curry was like eating iron fillings hot off the angle grinder. Mistress is loving my suffering and she looked sexy in her black evening wear. I soon started to feel real sick . I’m still trying to eat small portions of *** as I suddenly gag , cough and empty the contents of my stomach all over my nice fresh white shirt and mohair trousers. Mistress was ecstatic and had to try and compose herself as the waiter came to my assistance with a large wedge of napkins. I’m now trying to apologise to the waiter who can now see the nipple clamps under the wetness of my shirt and I can read his puzzled mind searching for an explanation to this surreal situation. I know I’ve pleased Mistress as she finally gives me mercy and allows me to visit the toilet and remove the clamps and clean myself up. Mistress paid the bill and I’m not sure what explanation she gave the waiter but when we got back to her car she made me undress to my boxers and put the soiled clothing in the boot. Was it worth it? God yes because she rewarded me when we got back to her place

This sounds amazing 

Posted

nymphetaminx :  It was extremely exciting but she was too dangerous and violent. I had to defend myself on one occasion as she threw punches at me on the hard shoulder of the motorway both dressed up in our fetish gear . I’m sure the passing traffic got a thrill out of it though! 😂

Posted

Been on a crucifix cross while being thrashed with thorn's and nettles, (plants) while getting a BJ from a female slave,  my early years of bdsm were sadistic, another slave was on a cross next to me who would break first. all i can say it was ***y. It taught me to get over my *** of being hit. (I got badly maimed in a street attack *** ran through my veins every time i stepped outside to go out / lack of trust) ..

That Mistress, past tenth's I'm no longer with I am owned to another with total trust anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

best of luck with you're Mistress.

• 1 month later...
Posted

when i was younger, i had a sadistic MISTRESS who Loved facesitting.  one year in the early autumn SHE began binding me up outside to a tree, with me virtually hugging the tree.  each day, the time spent hugging the tree lengthened until after a week i was bound to the tree for more than 12 hours. the next day was a Saturday,  the beginning of the 5 day bow hunting season. my outdoor bondage training had prepared me to become HER hunting stand. at 5:00 am, after inserting a catheter into me, i was dressed in tight camouflage female clothing. SHE had me carry HER hunting bow and a few arrows as we headed for the woods.  once i was bound to the selected tree,  SHE attached a small seat to the tree and then used a small ladder to climb into position.  SHE sat down on the small seat, my face took up some of her weight and i found that my lips were pressed tightly against HER sweet lips.  the head support was tightened forcing me into HER.  "you will remain like this until I get my deer, even if it takes all day.  you will be my toilet - do not spill a single drop or your punishment will be extreme.

that entire day passed slowly with nothing worthy of taking a shot at, being seen. after nightfall, i expected to be released and return home with HER.  to my somewhat happiness, SHE left me in place.  i remained bound thusly and on the 3rd day SHE finally saw and got HER deer. each day for the remainder of the hunting season SHE came to HER deer hunting stand and got into position,  using a camera to record the ***m that strolled past.   on the final evening i was released and walked with HER back to HER home.

my feelings? ?? i Loved every moment of it and would eagerly do it again if we were still together 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I was required to go into the local store with a butt plug in me. 

Posted

I once had a sub get into her car, buck naked, and drive around on the Bay Area freeways.  I could have been truly sadistic, and sent her on a route that involved toll booths.  But, I thought the better of it.  Later, she told me that it was the most liberating experience she had aver had.