Better pics with your phone

Posted

Hello all , I know most of you probably know this already but just a couple of tips to improve your naughty pics from a hobby photographer , first off pretty obvious but give your phone camera lens a wipe before you take your pictures. Your phones are in and out of pockets and handbags all day you be surprised how dirty they can get. Also try and hold your phone nice and steady, dont hold it out at arms length if you can help it otherwise when you press the button the phone will move and you get a blurry image.try and hold it with your arms tucked into your sides if you can this helps hold the camera/phone nice and steady.  Try not to use the flash it creates really harsh looking pictures instead if your indoors try lighting your subject with a side lamp or even a torch.  Try theses simple things and watch your pictures improve 

Posted
7 hours ago, Limpingrider8 said:

otherwise when you press the button the phone will move and you get a blurry image.try and hold it with your arms tucked into your sides if you can this helps hold the camera/phone nice and steady. 

Use the timer option it’s easier... 

Posted

Stick the timer on or get a little bluetooth remote

Posted

Timer is good but can have restrictions with angles etc but good way of stopping the phone from moving when you press the shutter

Posted

If we are talking photos then I have to say maybe consider the backdrop? My biggest disappointment is to see a person who has made an effort to spruce them selves up only to take a photo in an untidy room or even worse the bathroom with the toilet on view. Also angle, too many photos taken from below with double chins in full view.
Nobody needs to see your car, dog or the fish that’s just been caught.
If the photo is to attract attention then make it the best you can muster📸💙

Posted

When using timer stage the area where you'll be first and take a photo or two before putting yourself in the frame, then you can adjust the positioning of your phone to better achieve the result you're after

Posted

"Nobody needs to see your car, dog or the fish that’s just been caught."

It's against site rules to have pics of ***s so shouldn't be posted in the first place.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Bounty said:

"Nobody needs to see your car, dog or the fish that’s just been caught."

It's against site rules to have pics of ***s so shouldn't be posted in the first place.

So that’s why there are no pics of men holding large dead fish!! Or is it just because I live in the North of England that I see so many of those on dating sites? 🤣

Posted
9 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

So that’s why there are no pics of men holding large dead fish!! Or is it just because I live in the North of England that I see so many of those on dating sites? 🤣

Or deer!

All one can do is report the pic so it gets reviewed.

Posted

I always take the best angle for my fish dangling and make sure it’s shiny and appetising... 

Posted
25 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I always take the best angle for my fish dangling and make sure it’s shiny and appetising... 

😂😂😂😂

Posted

I must admit that I’m sometimes knocked out by the fantastic profiles . Not only for the professional quality but the creative experience that it gives me back. I’m inspired and hope to improve my future images . Ps I made the cardinal sin by taking a picture that I shouldn’t when half way through a conversation that wasn’t fetish based. Tarott needs to ground himself back to Earth! Ooops I do apologise 🥵

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

I do enjoy shiny tackle 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, Bounty said:

Or deer!

All one can do is report the pic so it gets reviewed.

😮Deer! I would be swiping left so fast! 😲

Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

I do enjoy shiny tackle 😁

I heard your taste for sushi style 😁

Posted

@Limpingrider8 I do apologies for taking your post out of focus.... 

let’s not derail children 😈🐺

Posted
9 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I heard your taste for sushi style 😁

😆I hate fish!

Posted
On 4/7/2021 at 11:28 PM, Curvykate said:

😆I hate fish!

Sushi is actually vinegar rice, traditionally fermented rice, fish is just a sometime accompaniment to this 😁

Posted
8 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Sushi is actually vinegar rice, traditionally fermented rice, fish is just a sometime accompaniment to this 😁

Ok I should have said sashimi... but sushi is usually served with fish/shellfish 😋 and most people know this way.. 

Posted
Yesterday at 08:01 PM, quietlysure said:

Also bleugh 🥴 🤷🏻‍♀️