I don’t fuck on a first meet

Posted

I wasn’t sure he’d even turn up. Or whether it was just some twisted joke. But I was drawn to him.

Maybe I liked how much he professed to want me, even though I suspected it was a line he used often. It was better than indifference though. I’d been told someone who professed their adoration before you even met, was waving a bright red flag. But one thing I sensed was how much he wanted to fuck me. And how I imagined he’d take me was a feeling I wanted and needed to feel.

And maybe he wasn’t a player. Maybe he was just what I needed.

He had told me in no uncertain terms what he wanted to do to me. How he would grab me, bend me, bite me, fuck me. 

Of course I told him that’s not something I usually do on a first meeting. 

‘But I know you want to...’

He was cocky. Confident. Full of himself. Or maybe he did just know.

I made it clear, that he could only fuck me or touch me in anyway with my permission. But I didn’t want a lengthy negotiation to spoil the primal instincts that could consume us both, so I asked for a safe word.

‘ dumplings’ it seemed a bit messy, a bit obscure, a bit of a mouthful. But at least it was there.

So it was agreed. He could do what he wanted, unless I used the word.

Did I want to dress all slutty for him? Give him exactly what he wanted? Or did I want to be casual? Not make it too obvious? 

Well I couldn’t resist my leather basque and fish net stockings. But maybe I’d wear something over it. Give myself time to decade if I would let him take what he wanted. Maybe.

Or maybe I’d just wear my long coat, discard it in the doorway and watch his reaction.

The second idea appealed to my need for drama. It was a dangerous game but danger excites me.

Of course, I was nervous. I observed my face in the car mirror, lips red and ready, eyes lined and sultry. What if he wasn’t even there? What if he didn’t follow the safe word? 

He was there. 

He’d seen my car pull up, and opened the door to greet me.

‘I told you I’d be here’ he smiled. His eyes glistened with a hint of darkness. 

I felt a tingle in my stomach, across my thighs, a warmth aching between my legs.

Oh I really wanted him to take me.

‘You did’ I smiled casually, trying to look indifferent. 

‘Shall I take your coat?’

The reality of my recklessness hit me. I felt my cheeks burn red as I held out my arm to be disrobed. 

‘You really don’t want to fuck on a first meet do you?’ He grinned, taking his hand and slowly moving it from my thigh, to my waist, across my breasts, to my neck.

I froze, what was I doing?

‘I was just keeping my options open’ I quipped back 

‘Oh yeah?’

His hand tightened around my throat, he pushed me into the wall and held me as he kissed me hard like an ***. I couldn’t help but kiss him back. I moaned into him. I wanted him.

He pinned me against the wall. His cock grinding into me. I liked it. He knew I liked it.

His other hand spread my thighs and thrust urgently between my legs.

‘You’re soaking wet!’

His fingers pushed into me, stretching my hunger for him. His mouth was on my face, my neck, my breasts. Teeth grazed me. Bit me. And all I could do was moan for him.

He began to unbuckle his belt. The room came back into focus. ‘Stop’ I whispered. But wanting to feel all of him all over me. On me. In me. Tongues, teeth and sex. 

He paused, and whispered, ‘what’s the safe word?’

‘ dumplings’ I breathed.

He kissed my cheek softly and stopped.

A confused look on my face.

‘You said the word’

‘I thought you were checking I knew it?’

‘Well, whenever you say it, we stop.’

He kissed me. Gentle but still full of need.

‘Anyway, I made you dinner like you told me.., and you said you wanted to chat...’

‘Hmmm.’ I didn’t want to chat or eat, unless I was eating him. 

He smirked. 

‘Come on Raven, remember, you don’t fuck on first meets... no matter how much you want to’

He had me there. And it was nice to be cooked for and chat...

‘Well maybe for desert?’ I offered myself without hesitation. And I knew from the glint in his eye that I’d soon be bent over the table and pushed and pulled and twisted and fucked and devoured, in every way I needed. 

Posted

Very nicely written x

Posted

Absolutely loved this....the wants and the needs that have manifested and yet to hold those back, I am certain a lot of us have felt those feelings on that first meet.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mr-Protective said:

Absolutely loved this....the wants and the needs that have manifested and yet to hold those back, I am certain a lot of us have felt those feelings on that first meet.

Well i just have an over active imagination today... 

Posted
5 minutes ago, CurvyTroubleness said:

Very nicely written x

Thank you 😊 

Posted
4 minutes ago, littleborough644 said:

Fantastic read

Thank you ☺️ 

Aims to please 

Posted
23 minutes ago, RestlessRaven said:

Thank you ☺️ 

Aims to please 

Haha so it seems

Posted

This is a great story. I loved reading it. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Lovelife-2034 said:

Omg 😃😃😃

Thanks ☺️☺️

Posted
15 minutes ago, Unicorn_30 said:

This is a great story. I loved reading it. 

Awww, thank you. I’m glad you loved reading it! 

Posted
15 hours ago, RestlessRaven said:

I wasn’t sure he’d even turn up. Or whether it was just some twisted joke. But I was drawn to him.

Maybe I liked how much he professed to want me, even though I suspected it was a line he used often. It was better than indifference though. I’d been told someone who professed their adoration before you even met, was waving a bright red flag. But one thing I sensed was how much he wanted to fuck me. And how I imagined he’d take me was a feeling I wanted and needed to feel.

And maybe he wasn’t a player. Maybe he was just what I needed.

He had told me in no uncertain terms what he wanted to do to me. How he would grab me, bend me, bite me, fuck me. 

Of course I told him that’s not something I usually do on a first meeting. 

‘But I know you want to...’

He was cocky. Confident. Full of himself. Or maybe he did just know.

I made it clear, that he could only fuck me or touch me in anyway with my permission. But I didn’t want a lengthy negotiation to spoil the primal instincts that could consume us both, so I asked for a safe word.

‘ dumplings’ it seemed a bit messy, a bit obscure, a bit of a mouthful. But at least it was there.

So it was agreed. He could do what he wanted, unless I used the word.

Did I want to dress all slutty for him? Give him exactly what he wanted? Or did I want to be casual? Not make it too obvious? 

Well I couldn’t resist my leather basque and fish net stockings. But maybe I’d wear something over it. Give myself time to decade if I would let him take what he wanted. Maybe.

Or maybe I’d just wear my long coat, discard it in the doorway and watch his reaction.

The second idea appealed to my need for drama. It was a dangerous game but danger excites me.

Of course, I was nervous. I observed my face in the car mirror, lips red and ready, eyes lined and sultry. What if he wasn’t even there? What if he didn’t follow the safe word? 

He was there. 

He’d seen my car pull up, and opened the door to greet me.

‘I told you I’d be here’ he smiled. His eyes glistened with a hint of darkness. 

I felt a tingle in my stomach, across my thighs, a warmth aching between my legs.

Oh I really wanted him to take me.

‘You did’ I smiled casually, trying to look indifferent. 

‘Shall I take your coat?’

The reality of my recklessness hit me. I felt my cheeks burn red as I held out my arm to be disrobed. 

‘You really don’t want to fuck on a first meet do you?’ He grinned, taking his hand and slowly moving it from my thigh, to my waist, across my breasts, to my neck.

I froze, what was I doing?

‘I was just keeping my options open’ I quipped back 

‘Oh yeah?’

His hand tightened around my throat, he pushed me into the wall and held me as he kissed me hard like an ***. I couldn’t help but kiss him back. I moaned into him. I wanted him.

He pinned me against the wall. His cock grinding into me. I liked it. He knew I liked it.

His other hand spread my thighs and thrust urgently between my legs.

‘You’re soaking wet!’

His fingers pushed into me, stretching my hunger for him. His mouth was on my face, my neck, my breasts. Teeth grazed me. Bit me. And all I could do was moan for him.

He began to unbuckle his belt. The room came back into focus. ‘Stop’ I whispered. But wanting to feel all of him all over me. On me. In me. Tongues, teeth and sex. 

He paused, and whispered, ‘what’s the safe word?’

‘ dumplings’ I breathed.

He kissed my cheek softly and stopped.

A confused look on my face.

‘You said the word’

‘I thought you were checking I knew it?’

‘Well, whenever you say it, we stop.’

He kissed me. Gentle but still full of need.

‘Anyway, I made you dinner like you told me.., and you said you wanted to chat...’

‘Hmmm.’ I didn’t want to chat or eat, unless I was eating him. 

He smirked. 

‘Come on Raven, remember, you don’t fuck on first meets... no matter how much you want to’

He had me there. And it was nice to be cooked for and chat...

‘Well maybe for desert?’ I offered myself without hesitation. And I knew from the glint in his eye that I’d soon be bent over the table and pushed and pulled and twisted and fucked and devoured, in every way I needed. 

Wow such a glorious story. I was totally hooked from the very start. You have a wonderful mind and a gift for writing. A true delight to read and I so desire more xx

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

Wow such a glorious story. I was totally hooked from the very start. You have a wonderful mind and a gift for writing. A true delight to read and I so desire more xx

Thank you ... maybe one day I’ll live out all my writings! 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 hour ago, RestlessRaven said:

Thank you ... maybe one day I’ll live out all my writings! 

If that day ever arrives I believe it will be a glorious treat for the recipient my sweet xx

Posted
3 minutes ago, ukmarky said:

Do you fancy dinner sometimes soon ? 🤣

So many dinner dates! So little time!