Face standing cuck

Tubbygraham

Tubbygraham
Posted

Is the idea of someone standing on your face while making out with someone else a turn on for you? Lately the idea of it has been absolutely hot to me for some reason.

Posted

So. Kinda.

I showed my wife a video the other day.   In it there were 2 ladies making out and a third lady worshipping both their feet and being ignored.

I said to my wife - I'd happily swap with any of the 3 ladies.  And my wife can swap with another of the 3 - and the 3rd and swap with, well, a woman happy with the scenario.   All 3 work for me.

Tubbygraham
Posted

Oh that is hot as well, would def let two women stand on me and ignore me

Posted

Yes it’s hot, I’ve had couples make out with each other while I am at their feet. Always a great experience

• 3 months later...
Fet_QUEEN123
Posted

I'm new here and so I'm super late to this conversation but omg this makes me so hot reading about it

• 3 weeks later...
Togethercumkiss
Posted

Just Love 💕 Face Sitting it Gives Me Right Where I Should Be With My French Tongue Into Your Anal Fluttering On The Way Out Around Your Clitiors SoftSweetwarmwetcum Into My Mouth 👄 I Swallow 

• 1 year later...
Posted
How do you stand the entire weight concentrated on your face? Do you only do this with women who weigh less than 100 pounds?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've been trampled by two ladies making out & me being simply part of the floor - awesome.

Love to experience it again whatever the genders of the coup[le.

• 1 month later...
Posted

People with imagination get more pleasure.

• 2 months later...
feetlovingman
Posted
I love a woman’s hot, bare, sweaty soles rubbing all over my face.