quotes

slavewife

Posted

Looking for quotes that have inspired people whether for a sub or Dom. have a new playroom getting built and want to put some around the room so any help will be much appreciated , thanks you 

Posted

“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your ***. Dance when you're perfectly free.”

― Rumi

Posted (edited)

" those seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music" 

F.Nietzsche 

"Live,love,laugh".......'a friend'

@Subsluta.....will pm you a few choice words😜😘🙏

Edited by Boldbald
Omission
Posted

" life without *** has no meaning......Gentlemen! Let me give your lives meaning ! "

From Red Dwarf (tv series).....classic Mr.Flibble ,the penguin one😜😘

"That 's gonna smart ,in the morning"......... Me!🐺🙏

Posted

“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality “ Edgar Allen Poe.

Posted

Live with what is.
Let go of what was.
Look to what will be.

Posted

thank you all please keep them coming im loving these xx thank you all again 

Posted

Change the changeable, live with the unchangeable and eliminate the unacceptable

Posted

Adapt overcome and enjoy. Don’t cruise life race it

Posted

Who is she? She IS HIS girl... she ACHES TO PLEASE HIM... she BEGS TO SERVE HIM.. she YEARNS TO WORSHIP HIM.. she IS HIS slut ..HIS babygirl.. HIS toy ..HIS property ..HIS love.. her BODY BURNS FOR HIM ..her HEART BEATS FOR HIM ..her SOUL LONGS FOR HIS POSSESSION..She IS HiS

Posted

Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king or something along those lines

Posted

65% Mental + 35% Physical = 100% INCREDIBLE

Posted

And in your surrender I am conquered
-John Mark Green

Posted

I present to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit - Oscar Wilde

Posted

Uncertainty and creativity create life’s adventures but having a partner to help guide and encourage you in those adventures gives it all meaning.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

On your knees grow your wings 

Tied up to be free

Hold my belt while I unzip my fly

I will hurt you but it’s for your own good

i know you are not a zebra but I like stripes on your ass

Posted

"I'll give you what you're afraid to ask for."

Elizabeth Barrette,