Spreader Bars

Scuba_fetishist

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

Hello kinksters! 

Looking for recommendations on a quality spreader bar for sale in the UK please. Ideally adjustable, not too much slack so movement is nice and restrictive, and possibly loops innthe middle to attach wrist cuffs but not essential.

Look forward to hearing from you

SF

Posted

Have a look at Fetters based in Warwick, Regulation based in London. Also have a look at the LAM and Birmingham Bizzar Bazaar (BBB) websites they usually have links to suppliers that have pitches at thier events.

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

Cheers .yeah I looked at Fetters and they have the one I'm leaning towards. Great call about the BBB website, hadn't even considered that. Thanks

Posted

Why when you can make one just as easily.

Posted

Brush handle, large screw eyelets, electric drill, then you can place, and move fittings where you like.job done. Save a fortune.

Posted

Need to carry out a risk assessment then, if the intended bar is to be placed in a weight bearing situation. Hollow, adjustable metal bars, might be just as weak as a solid wooden one could be, if it's made from something like aluminium.

Posted

Etsy is always worth a look for kink items.

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

I considered making one but it's a present. 

Posted

A broom shaft and. A trip the the Hardware store......

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

Expensive... but the Etsy suggestion wins.... lovely leather one with a choice of hardware...looks fab!

Posted

We made our own, could find one with what we wanted for any kind of reasonable price, so handy husband made one to our needs, he's made five so far for different needs and scenarios

Scuba_fetishist
Posted

I've gone for a black leather number now as it's a pressie but could very well make my own in the future.

I wanted the first one to be a really nice one though.

Thanks for advice all!

Posted

I bought mine on Etsy £40 adjustable but with no cuffs, it’s lightweight but I’m new to them so will do what I need it to do for now and if it hits off I’ll invest in something better, no experience in suspension bondage so I’m hallucinating with my purchase.