First time experience of being under consideration.

lolli-leigh

lolli-leigh
Posted

*uodate*

As I grow with my experiences in the wonderful world of Bdsm, I do question my submissive self. I am a strong, independent, self motivated, self supported individual that does not need a partner to support me or provide for me. Rather I crave knowledge, understanding, passion, integrity, a willingness to teach others, a willingness to stand by my side and make me grow without the need for a fight. I don't fair well with degreation or *** and will fight to the end if I feel the cause is worthy. The submissive in me will take punishment if it is just and reasonable (never) will I take punishment with out knowing what I did wrong and then I may question the punishment. I am a "what, why and how" person. This has made me question my submissiveness. However the other night I came across Michael Makai's Warrior Princess Submissive book. I am not one for pigioning myself, however, It slotted alot of thoughts in to place and make me feel more at ease about my submission since reading this. 

Not sure where to end this post haha not sure I am a Warrior Princess Submissive but I do know I need a strong and knowledgable Dominate who is steadfast in his convictions.☺️😈 which is what I have at present x

Posted

I'm new in the BDSM community, I still don't understand very well what under consideration means. It means you're getting to know a dom, who is still deciding if you're going to be his sub? 

Posted
On 6/22/2021 at 6:33 AM, leigh-8980 said:

I came across Michael Makai's Warrior Princess Submissive book.

A brilliant book done the less and a great example of empowered submission :relaxed::clapping:

lolli-leigh
Posted
3 hours ago, bhdomme said:

I'm new in the BDSM community, I still don't understand very well what under consideration means. It means you're getting to know a dom, who is still deciding if you're going to be his sub? 

Good luck on your journey. Yes it does mean your getting to know a Dom/Domme and they are deciding if you will be their sub. However it is a two way process and getting to know yourself and your Dom/Domme is vitally important. Either D/s can end the Consideration.

What is key is respect on both sides and being able to communicate if it is not working and then accepting  that there is no fault if it does end. 

Posted
5 hours ago, bhdomme said:

Kinda.  It's another term which can vary a little between dynamics and individuals.  I guess if we apply it to a kinda... traditional dating - you might go on a few dates with someone and consider whether you want to be their partner - and if - you maybe extend that over a few months and have some play sessions, then that's kinda like it in kink

• 1 month later...
lolli-leigh
Posted

*update* 

I have contemplated for the pass week, what to write here. Our period of consideration has came to an end and we have gone our separate ways. It would be easy for me to write about the how this happened. However, in respect for myself and him, I will not. 

What I will write is what has helped me through this process. 

1. A true friend who got me drunk, let me express and process without judgement. 

2. Friends from our wonderful online community and my vanilla friends

3. Acceptance and love 

4. Myself and my own reflection 

I want to express the love and gratitude, I feel for the support I have recieved and  highlight how this has helped me through this difficult time. It really does show the importance of our bdsm community connexions. This I feel help us process and grow. 

Lastly I thank him for the time we had together.