Long nipple fetish

Posted

Brand new here. I’m an older guy with a real love for long nipples. So much so that I’ve been trying to grow mine as much as possible. 
ive been using a couple types of nipple suckers for about 2 months now about 4-6 hours a day during the day while I’m working (desk job and working from home due to Covid). 
ive gone from time 1/4” wide nubs to 1/2” wide by 1/2” tall when not under suction. 

I’m looking for pointers from anyone else on how to maximize my nipple growth. I really want to grow some long, long teats, like some lactating women have. 

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Posted

Are you meaning to say “large” nipples as in a wide areola or long as in a sagging nipple?

Babya-3761
Posted

I have the same fetish😊 Ive been growing mine as well using a nipple pump

Posted
On 5/4/2021 at 11:46 AM, Lola-Burns said:

Are you meaning to say “large” nipples as in a wide areola or long as in a sagging nipple?

I mean long nipples.  After a couple hours of suction, I'm able to get mine to about an inch long but they shrink down after a while.  I have to be careful not to suck them too hard, as they get really, really sore and the skin turns tough for a couple days if I overdo it. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I have a long nipple fetish also, I as well want to make my nipples longer. Any success with the suction devices?