Part 1 - Kinky Liaisons "The Arrival..."

BlackWidowBlake7

BlackWidowBlake7
Posted

Do you remember after all this lockdown what it is like to invite a hot fellow kinky deviant on a dinner date ? To cook...to get ready to be excited about what the night may bring, intrigued with each other ?.

Sadness has been filing the air between us, virtual connections can only go so far, the physical presence and kinky fetish needs is our main desire/wants...months of no intimacy, passion and damn right kinkiness has lead to us both to this much needed night. 

A kinky supper, Just the the two of us...no third person selected on this occasion ...a night of lust, kink and play....a night to revive the trials, tribulations and a testimony to our fetish loving nature.

The night wont be without a twist for no night is ever the same ....we both are fellow deviants with wicked fetish fueled minds......the plan is for Kelly to arrive at the chosen place as my new kinky play friend, a dangerous liaison!. 

I'm making a simple supper, one linked to the night ahead that allows us plenty of time to flirt, tease, build anticipation, fetish talk that makes me twitch and Kelly flush, fun, laughter and time just to feel alive again together sharing our own fetish passions.

The menu is linked to kink....*** rare steak, good wine and naughty simple desert of strawberries, chocolate and cream.  

I set the table, prepare food and decant the fine red wine. I get ready, wash shave and put on my new fetish latex suit, clean crisp with a tight white collar shirt, the aftershave is strong and masculine and I feel good, healthy, horny and ready to share fetish passion and play with my sub.

It's past the hour, women's prerogative as they say, I'm starting to wonder if she will show, you never can tell with a fetish sub deviant. The minutes tick down, I pace the floor and then.....the large knock on the door.

My heart jumps, its Kelly, I know its her, I really don't know what to expect, is it her only, has she brought a friend or friends, has she got me too boiling point and its party night with her friends....time slows as I walk to the door....

I open the door and my mouth drops and my cock jumps. Kelly has arrived in true style. She steps through the door and my eyes devour her head to toe. She is wearing a tight fitted custom made latex black dress that hugs her body like a tight glove, showing all her submissive curves.

I stand just looking, I see her dazzling eyes and she smiles watching and feeding on me as my eyes flick up and down every inch of this stunningly beautiful women. I smell her enticing perfume and watch her lips all shiny and fem close within an inch of mine, she is teasing and pushing boundaries before the night even gets started.

Agonizingly she holds the moment, savoring how mesmerized I am and frozen in the moment, later I wonder if she was letting my cock just twitch and ooze droplets of pre cum just for naughty submissive kicks. 

I cant hold back, tilt my head and my lips close on hers, long black opera style leather gloves reach around my neck and draw me into a deep and passionate kiss. My own hands shoot out to steady her, but they slide over hips in latex, rolling over and down her bottom, my brain recognizing the sensation of metal suspender clips under her latex dress holding stockings firmly in place. I close my eyes tightly and imagine what she is wearing or not under her dress, I so want to grab and just spank her over my knee right now!!!.

She steps away leaving me mid kiss, flick of the hair she turns and starts to walk up the stairs. I watch , see now her sheer legs encased in 1950's style fully fashioned seamed stockings, the time she has taken to stretch her nylon covered legs to get the seams straight at the back. Black high heel shoes flick red soles to contrast , I suddenly understand, in an instant she looks behind and I feel the strange sensation of now being the submissive -  a switch, but I'm hooked on a vision before me so powerful, I'm frozen to respond. 

My boxers feel funny, its the damp patch that has now formed on the front with pre-cum as I watch Kelly's hips swing from side to side, and the 'swish' noise made by sheer hosiery as her thighs rub together when walking, My heart is pounding and I so want her right now on the stairs....my own personal thoughts of wrestling her down and binding her for being so presumptuous in front of her master, the roll switch has caught me off guard, that's the thing with a sub seductress, they play games, cause mischief, like to be naughty and await the consequence and  punishment's. I smile, a dark deviants smile, she catches it, eyes sparkle and lock and now her confidence falter's,  ....hats off the first round is yours Kelly.... but the night is young my gorgeous kinky slave.