Is FET sexist?

to****

Posted
10 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Love that I don't get 🍆pics on here! I didn't know anyone encountered a 90 day rule until today and I've been here over a year. 😯

i know about the 90 days thing but i think that is individual to peoples preferences. i got my first unsolicited dick pic yday, 4 wks off a year here. and he was premium too... *shakes head at humanity

Posted

I dont see the problem, If you have to send a second message after the first one hasnt been responded to, then take the hint. I really cant think what you would want to include in a second message that you couldnt have put in the first one. Clearly you didnt take time to think about what you wrote and what you had to say before hitting the send button. That goes for both sexes, and I think anything that helps keep the site free of pests is always a good thing.

Posted
5 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

I dont see the problem, If you have to send a second message after the first one hasnt been responded to, then take the hint. I really cant think what you would want to include in a second message that you couldnt have put in the first one. Clearly you didnt take time to think about what you wrote and what you had to say before hitting the send button. That goes for both sexes, and I think anything that helps keep the site free of pests is always a good thing.

if my memory serves me right the "you cannot reply for 90 days" message appears after between 10 min to an hour after sending the initial message. then that thing appears. 

so it should give time to fix any typos or add in what was forgotton... if its longer than this and a second message could be wanting to be sent, then that could just be the very reason people put that filter on...to stop multiple messages if replies arent fast enough...

Posted
25 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

I think the OP's point was that a woman was sending him multiple messages but he couldn't do that because of the limits. But no-one seems to know the limits so it's a circular conversation. 🙈

Posted
9 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I think the OP's point was that a woman was sending him multiple messages but he couldn't do that because of the limits. But no-one seems to know the limits so it's a circular conversation. 🙈

if she replied to him that limit gets lifted...

Posted

This might explain why so many men come back with different profiles 

Posted

OP, I have a question. In the cases you are referencing, are the other parties messaging you more than once within the 90 days mentioned receiving any reply from you? As someone has stated, once a reply is received, more than one message can be sent. I have found this to be regardless of gender, but I don't message much. 

My opinion on the matter, which is only that:

One has the right to chat with anyone who wishes to chat with them and likewise has the right to opt out of any chat. You can tell someone directly you're not interested, simply cease response, or whatever. If you feel someone is harassing you, the mods appreciate having that person reported as they do care about the community. You have the option to block people; it's free and it feels great.

If you feel that something is not operating correctly, I recommended taking a screenshot of the faulty feature and making a help request. That way the dev team can see if there's an issue.

Posted
1 hour ago, BroodyJudy said:

OP, I have a question. In the cases you are referencing, are the other parties messaging you more than once within the 90 days mentioned receiving any reply from you? As someone has stated, once a reply is received, more than one message can be sent. I have found this to be regardless of gender, but I don't message much. 

My opinion on the matter, which is only that:

One has the right to chat with anyone who wishes to chat with them and likewise has the right to opt out of any chat. You can tell someone directly you're not interested, simply cease response, or whatever. If you feel someone is harassing you, the mods appreciate having that person reported as they do care about the community. You have the option to block people; it's free and it feels great.

If you feel that something is not operating correctly, I recommended taking a screenshot of the faulty feature and making a help request. That way the dev team can see if there's an issue.

Jesus tonnes of comments and still the same thing.

Yes. They are messages over days and weeks. The odd one even months. All women and all ‘verified’.

Sorry I spoke out because of something I didn’t like on the site. I forgot every woman’s a victim and every man just has to accept it.

Posted
1 minute ago, topspur30 said:

Yes. They are messages over days and weeks. The odd one even months. All women and all ‘verified’.

Sorry I spoke out because of something I didn’t like on the site. I forgot every woman’s a victim and every man just has to accept it.

And no. I’ve never replied to her or the string of messages I get from other ‘women’ wanting me to worship their feet or let them drain my bank balance.

Posted
5 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Then mate if that person is worrying you - BLOCK them.

If you bothered to read the thread I answered why that isn’t an option.

Posted
2 minutes ago, topspur30 said:

i am flabberghasted. 

all comments that say the same thing...? maybe that tells you something or if we are not seeing your POV or whatever please enlighten us. 

everyone is free to speak about what they like about the site but that last bit was just unnescessary and childish. 

Posted
4 hours ago, SirGreen said:

The problem is you clearly cannot read.

Posted
3 minutes ago, topspur30 said:

And no. I’ve never replied to her or the string of messages I get from other ‘women’ wanting me to worship their feet or let them drain my bank balance.

so in this bit they are spamming yout with scammy messages but you cant reply? or have i read it wrong?

if you think they are scammy or fake etc would u even want to reply?!

i dont recall seeing a reason as to why you cant block? maybe il have to reread.

Posted
4 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

if she replied to him that limit gets lifted...

I think I must’ve worded the OP badly although I can’t see how. But anyway. She has (it’s not just one female tbf) sent me numerous (at least a dozen) messages to me that I have never replied to over the period of 4-6 weeks. Yet my original point was that if I tried to do that it would be impossible as I am stopped after the first one. The worrying thing emerging is not that I was wrong as women do have the same limit but that what should be a technical setting is not implied site wide as I cannot send, as cannot others but some can.

Posted
7 hours ago, topspur30 said:

I think you’re clearly all missing the point.

Why are men’s messages to a female limited when a females messages to a male are not?

I have received several from the same women over a period of days (I have never replied to one) yet I send a female a message (irrelevant of upgrade) and cannot message again until they reply.

And for any wise crack comments like ‘send them a no thanks message’ I find that just incites them to leave comments on things.

i missed this comment. either block them entirely so they cannot write to you, your profile or even view you. perhaps check settings again and see if there is a way u can enable the "cannot reply for 90 days" so that these women u speak of cannot reply at all. 

or the no thanks feature is there as an added prevent of message but not outright block. theere are options.

basically women can reply over and over cus your settings enable them to do so. (to my understanding)

Posted
3 minutes ago, topspur30 said:

I think I must’ve worded the OP badly although I can’t see how. But anyway. She has (it’s not just one female tbf) sent me numerous (at least a dozen) messages to me that I have never replied to over the period of 4-6 weeks. Yet my original point was that if I tried to do that it would be impossible as I am stopped after the first one. The worrying thing emerging is not that I was wrong as women do have the same limit but that what should be a technical setting is not implied site wide as I cannot send, as cannot others but some can.

check settings or check in with annalou (mod who commented on first page here) for guidance. 

if you are being harrassed or a scam attempt, please report it, no thanks block or whatever u need to do but def check settings and up filter..

there are ways to have only verified people contact u of certain ages within distance and gender.. wishing you luck!

Posted
1 hour ago, topspur30 said:

If you bothered to read the thread I answered why that isn’t an option.

I bothered you fool.  YOU were worried about them writing something about you.  Mate you need to grow up some and grow some balls and stop being a scaredie cat.

Posted
1 hour ago, topspur30 said:

I forgot every woman’s a victim and every man just has to accept it.

Dont think its FET thats sexist. Think it might be you 👌🏻 

You've been given lots of advice and all it seems like you've done is insult almost everyone who's commented on this post... 🤔 

Posted
7 hours ago, topspur30 said:

I actually really don’t believe I’m reading your last comment 

As individuals we decide what we find is acceptable ,however if you join any club , organisation, group , charity or site etc they all have rules which have been put in place by the those who run it .

If the rules fit your standards and values you stay . If you don’t agree with something s as far you feel so so strongly about it .... you leave. 

You have been given polite friendly replies from both site officials and members to why this rule is in place .... so it’s now as simple as .....the ball is in your court , you decide if it’s something that fits with your own values .... if it does ...great enjoy the site , if it doesn’t that’s a shame and you make the choice what you want to do next 

but please don’t turn it into all women are victims and men have to accept it ... this isn’t true and it is a totally different subject and topic

Posted

Taking the original post point where are messaging rules for basic (non-paying) members located, I've spent ages looking, and unless I'm missing something haven't found a thing, knowing this particular rule might go some way to explaining this point

Posted
44 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Taking the original post point where are messaging rules for basic (non-paying) members located, I've spent ages looking, and unless I'm missing something haven't found a thing, knowing this particular rule might go some way to explaining this point

If you go to settings then my membership, once opened you woll see a link that says 'click here to see Premium and VIP. 

Once that page is open, scroll down and it will show what you get as a 'free member' ☺