Mum? Ageplay? Quickie? What do I call my kink?

Avenbelve

Posted

Hey All,

Brand new to the site and to actually outwardly expressing my taboo desires so apologies if this is ridiculously noobish. I’ve discovered that I have a problem with terminology - I don’t even know what term to call what I’m interested in. Would appreciate some help here! 
Here’s what I’m into:

“Vanilla” sex (but with dirty talk about mummy/son). I like the idea of a mum (or a mature woman) teaching her son about sex, “practicing” it as often as they can together, often doing it multiple times in a row.

I would call that pretty standard mum/son role play or age play. Would I also call that (since that’s what a mum/son relationship technically is) or is that considered a different category? 
Also, I only like the talking part of the role play - not the extras like dressing up, acting scenarios out, etc. So does that mean it only counts as vanilla ageplay sex but with dirty talk?

Just looking for a term or terms to use so I don’t have to write 3 paragraphs describing what I’m interested in when interacting with other members!

Thanks for your help!

SerenityLane
Posted

That would be ageplay, yes it seems very vanilla but it is still ageplay

Posted

Gotcha. Ageplay it is then. Guess I’m one of the less exciting people on this site haha!

Posted
1 hour ago, Avenbelve said:

Gotcha. Ageplay it is then. Guess I’m one of the less exciting people on this site haha!

there's not really a measure of kinkiness or exciting 

what we all have in common is interests which might not seem acceptable in wider society.