Why women should be given higher regard in every aspect than men

Goddesstiana

Goddesstiana
Posted

This lifestyle is total freedom, going beyond the limit to get what you want... your desire.

In BDSM, Mistress/slave is a relationship in which one individual (the submissive) gives to another (the dominant) ultimate authority over them. It is a form of dominance and submission or total power exchange. The participants may be of any gender or sexual orientation. The relationship is structured in terms of slavery, because of the association of the term with ownership of the slave and the rights of a Mistress to their body, as property or chattel. The dominant is often called Goddess mistress or Dominant.
The owner/slave relationship is usually entered into on a consensual basis, without the legal *** of historical or modern non-consensual slavery, which is forbidden by the laws of most countries and also here in the United states. Now If you have read the paragraphs above you must have get a bit of what BDSM slave & Mistress is all about.

To make it clear More.

SLAVES: Outside the BDSM community, the relationship of Mistress/slave is sometimes regarded as a form of consensual sexual slavery. In BDSM, a slave is a specific type of submissive. The Mistress/slave relationship refers to the relationship between the individuals involved, and does not necessarily require any specific acts, sexual or otherwise, though sexual activity is usually an aspect of the relationship. The sexual aspect could be conventional, and not necessarily BDSM. A slave could also be a masochist or bottom, but this is not always the case.

Posted

You have not answered your own question? 🤨 is there a part 2?

Posted

Though there is a little phrase that comes into play, Respect and Trust are earned not just randomly given, not even as a demand. You've made a statement without any real arguement for it

Posted

as a naturally submissive non passable cross dresser, i always see WOMEN as Superior and hold them in a higher regard

Posted

Ironic how this girls profile is now blocked 😂"hasn't kept within community standards", it says lol gotta love it

Posted

Well I didn't want to say anything, but...

Goddess_Tiana
Posted

I still don’t know why I was blocked ,well made this post .Did I do something wrong ?