Flip Flop Fetish

Posted

I have a intense flip flop fetish. I want my girlfriend to wear them all the time, but I don’t know how to approach the topic without coming across as controlling or weirding her out. Ideally, we could go flip flop shopping together and I could her new pairs etc. Any advice on how to bring this topic up to her?

Posted

Make sure you compliment her on how good her feet look in them every time she wears them. Try not to go overboard but if you make her feel good about wearing them, she'll want to wear them more often and then it'll be easier to go into more detail about your fetish in the future. Hope that helps x

Posted

Say "I have a flip flop fetish and you wearing them really turns me on. Could you wear them more often for me."

Posted

Most women respond positively to honest compliments. So if it were me, I'd just be like, "damn girl, I just realized how hot you look in flip flops. I wouldn't mind seeing those on you more often ." & Yes, I agree, flip flops are indeed hot lol

Posted

It's probably unreasonable to ask her to wear them all the time.

But just basically tell her, you have a fetish for her in flip flops (make it about her, not the flip flops) and that you really enjoy it when she wears them because they look so great on her.

Posted

Some things to consider about flip-flops:

• not everyone can wear standard types. Some folks really need arch support, or find a rubber texture directly on their feet irritating. So consider not being particularly choosy in what type of flip-flop she gravitates towards.

• weather. There may be a few months or seasons out of the year where she can only wear them indoors at home. Unless she finds Tabi (traditional Japanese flip-flop type socks) groovy, which may give her a little extra cool weather outdoor time in them.

Good luck!

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 5/18/2021 at 8:46 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

It's probably unreasonable to ask her to wear them all the time.

But just basically tell her, you have a fetish for her in flip flops (make it about her, not the flip flops) and that you really enjoy it when she wears them because they look so great on her.

this is smart. if you have a good relationship you should be able to tell her, but make sure you don't make her feel like it's only about her shoes. Make sure it's about her.

Posted

I also love the sound and playfulness of flip flops. my friends wear these and it drives me so crazy. i appreciate when they wear them by genuine compliments, offers to give foot massage afterward, and paying for their pedicures regularly. 

Posted (edited)

I don't particularly like flip flops as such, but I love beautiful bare feet, and flip flops are the next best thing, so more power to you!!

ps: My ex girlfriend's mother has gorgeous  feet ( very small feet ), and in summer she ONLY wears flip flops. Went shoe shopping for her once (she wasn't present ), made my mind run.

Edited by Herbie001