Best discrete place to hide toys

Talketive

Posted

What is best items or places you have his toys from nosy guests or  kids? We are moving and need a good place to keep sexy time stuff hidden. Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted

If you have an empty suitcase hidden away somewhere, put them all in there with a small padlock. No one is going to give it a second glance

Posted

I moved last November and it was multiple suitcases :-) Just be careful when people ask to help unpack! I even had a box marked D/S to help me identify something. 'Downstairs' if anybody non-kinky was helping me move. It didn't help that I had to put my stuff in storage for a few months whilst the house sale went through so had almost forgotten what was in where as I had 'other' normal suitcases too lol

thatmauiguy
Posted

I use lockable tool boxes....

• 1 month later...
Posted

I keep boxes of the electronics and stuff at the top of the dressing cabinet. If I need to hide anything, it would be there

• 2 months later...
Posted
I have a locking cabinet in my closet, and for the things that travel - a yoga mat bag in the back corner (completely out of sight behind long dresses).
Posted
A lockbox for the most incriminating objects (stuff that marks me as a massive slut).

For everything else, lockable rigid-wall bags and boxes.

Wouldn't want it to be feelable through the cotton.
Posted
I have an old violin case that just about fits everything :) (pic on my profile) I call it the switch kit ;)
Dreading the time when someone asks me to play a tune :/
Posted
A friends house, only if you trust them lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Have a lockable and label it with the most boring thing you can think of so no one asks to see. 'scrap metal' is a good example of such a label.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh dear did your little meeting not go to plan ! Shame that isn’t it !!
Posted

I keep a lot of mine in a lockable, metal foam padded camera case.  Comes with straps and handles so easier to transport to and from places/events :)

Posted

Nosy kids is one thing, but nosy guests? I have a old tea chest in my room, this is where I hide my goodies, it also doubles up as my aftercare box. A well placed lamp, clock and books on top and no one knows the difference.

Posted

Locking kids and nosy guests in suitcases !!!!!!!!!!!:jumping:   Is this allowed?

• 2 months later...
Posted
I have my ropes in a lockable wetsuit bag. It's not really necessary to lock it, as it's already in a lockable cabinet, where I'm keeping my other toys.
  • 5 months later...
Blzbob_redux
Posted

The stuff for home which is mostly vanilla toys and kit lives in my old work briefcase. Looks innocuous enough if checking into a hotel too. The really good stuff is in my travel kits and those bags live in the boot of my car. Honestly if I get into a car accident one day the amount of kink equipment that would go flying is shocking! But they're in a backpack and a holdall again no one looks twice if you're checking into a hotel with a couple bags. They needn't know you've a full BDSM set up in the back from nipple clamps to fucking machines and lots in between.