Belt fetish

beltfetish

beltfetish
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I joined this site because I could never find anyone who shares my love of a belt fetish. 

What I enjoy most about leather belts is seeing women wear ordinary leather belts with their jeans, especially low rise jeans and the anticipation of seeing a woman unbuckle her belt and the sound of the buckle. It looks so sexy and the feeling of a cold belt buckle against my stomach is a big turn on. I also love when women tease by wearing shirts that just cover the belt enough that only when they reach or bend I then see if they have a belt on. 

The specific fetish belts sold don’t turn me on for some reason, only clothing belts. 

I myself wear belts all the time with jeans and would love to hear from women who love men that wear them and wear belts themselves, and any belt fetish members here. I own 50+ mens and women’s belts to use and save when I have a partner to wear them. 

I also use belt buckles to masturbate with, they feel so good! I could imagine using a belt for spanking too. 

Interesting find, most belt fetish are from UK here, I live in the United States. 

Edited by beltfetish
Posted

i prefer to wear a belt around my waist but do regard that as quite erotic, after all why would I want to wear one with my jeans-it stops them falling down to expose my sexy knickers, so prefer one around my dress, men in belts v sexy, always carrying a handy spanking tool with the, scarves are gr8 to, ever ready tying up tools

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love the really wide fashion belts with the big buckles, worn with bootleg low rise jeans is super sexy

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/19/2021 at 7:30 PM, beltfetish said:

Hi,

I joined this site because I could never find anyone who shares my love of a belt fetish. 

What I enjoy most about leather belts is seeing women wear ordinary leather belts with their jeans, especially low rise jeans and the anticipation of seeing a woman unbuckle her belt and the sound of the buckle. It looks so sexy and the feeling of a cold belt buckle against my stomach is a big turn on. I also love when women tease by wearing shirts that just cover the belt enough that only when they reach or bend I then see if they have a belt on. 

The specific fetish belts sold don’t turn me on for some reason, only clothing belts. 

I myself wear belts all the time with jeans and would love to hear from women who love men that wear them and wear belts themselves, and any belt fetish members here. I own 50+ mens and women’s belts to use and save when I have a partner to wear them. 

I also use belt buckles to masturbate with, they feel so good! I could imagine using a belt for spanking too. 

Interesting find, most belt fetish are from UK here, I live in the United States. 

Yes, I also enjoy using the belt as a spanking tool.

Posted
3 minutes ago, tom_claw55 said:

Yes, I also enjoy using the belt as a spanking tool.

isn't that what they're for

Posted
1 minute ago, Kymi said:

isn't that what they're for

Yes, most ppl use it for that or use it as a tying tool for bondage

• 3 months later...
beltlovder59
Posted

I love belts eespecially wide ones that have a nice big square buckle and either worn tightb over a shirt ot tigjt in the lops of jeans. I think a belt makes a woman's walk sexier and if any love the way how sexy some woman can be with buckling a belt.

Posted
5 hours ago, beltlovder59 said:

I love belts eespecially wide ones that have a nice big square buckle and either worn tightb over a shirt ot tigjt in the lops of jeans. I think a belt makes a woman's walk sexier and if any love the way how sexy some woman can be with buckling a belt.

Oh I agree. Belts on jeans that women looks wonderful

• 2 weeks later...
beltlovder59
Posted

The wider and tighter the better!!

beltlovder59
Posted (edited)

T And what type of buckle & size is a turn on?

Edited by beltlovder59
Posted
2 hours ago, beltlovder59 said:

The wider and tighter the better!!

Yes that’s true

beltlovder59
Posted

what buckle types a are favourites? 

Posted
Monday at 04:29 PM, beltlovder59 said:

what buckle types a are favourites? 

I have no idea for the belt

beltlovder59
Posted

My favourite buckle have to be large square ones 

Posted
12 hours ago, beltlovder59 said:

My favourite buckle have to be large square ones 

Oh that looks cool

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

A beltless woman is like a cloudy day: OK but could be better.