Safety of use Cock rings

Kar_som

Posted

I have some valid questions here. Anyone with knowledge regarding it please do answer.

Is using cock rings, restrictions on shaft of penis by various means like rings, ropes, ties, etc safe in long-term?
               Are there any long-term problem related to their use?
           If any problems then, are they serious one?
            Are they recoverable or reversible?

Please do answer. As i am a CBT fan and using various means in it. Currently i am single, so these are only means by which i can drive pleasures but also not wanna to have problems in future.
It is my humble request.
Please enlighten me.

Posted

No. The general safe rule is a tight restriction should be In place for no more that 45mins. It’s the same as restricting *** flow to any art of the body.

Posted

I was thinking of using one too so that's a very good question and I'm thankful for the reply from MrCopolo

Mastersubfucker
Posted

Your body will tell you if it's to tight or to lose. Ten years I've enjoyed the use a various rings. Just don't fall asleep with them on ok.

Johnny_Bravo_X
Posted

I wear various types of cock rings almost every single day and as Mr copolo said as long as you only wear them for a short period of time and remove them for at least one hour before wearing again you should be fine.