What are your favorite toys?

mi****

Posted

Anyone wanna share their experience with their favorite or first toys? Or favorite extra objects they use during sex.

Posted

My first time using a toy on someone was a vibrating wand. Was a fun day haha

Posted

Favourite toys now days to use on people are plugs and anything anal related. Love anal

Posted

Wand. Always a wand.
Must be mains powered.
If I had a second it’s anal beads

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

I've long enjoyed my Fleshlight for taking care of myself - one of the early 'Fleshlight girls' ones that was textured inside, much better than the smooth offerings.  Actually wore that thing out and had to recently replace the sleeve...

More recently I've been quite enjoying the addition of a prostate toy that both vibrates and includes a mild electroshock feature.  The butt stuff doesn't seem to do much for me on it's own, but does make a quite pleasurable addition to traditional stimulation.

Posted

I have a couple, but my favorite has been a vibrator with the rabbit. I just ordered a lush 3 from lovesense. I hear it supposed to be good. Especially if you enjoy public play or use that as punishments.  Good luck on the search. 

Posted

A lush with your friend/ partner at the control might be interesting. Try a large anal plug.

Posted

A fucktoy tied up and exposed

Posted

Definitely my clit sucker, was always a vibe girl until I got a sucker in my life and now it’s my go to toy of choice

Posted

has to be the strap on,,, and all the fun that goes with it... whips paddles floggers nipple clamps.. whatever she decides to do to mre is ... perfect

• 3 months later...
Posted
My posture collar. It's a badge of office and lets Master drag his ass wherever He likes.

Other than that, I have my favorite plug.

And without steel full-shell chastity, I feel naked. ***. Like my role is not clearly defined.
  • 9 months later...
Posted

My favorite toy is a butt plug that vibrates and shocks. It's large enough to fill me up and the electric shocks are strong. The battery lasts a long time, I have used it for 3 hours without recharging. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

My favorite toy is my fantasy dildo.
It's not even close! >.<

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
My favorite toy is my air sucking vibrator. Nothing else has been able to make me orgasm so fast.
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Couple of vibrated couple of butt plugs and double headed dildo
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Of course I love restraints, Collars and hoods, but in terms of pure toys, one particular pink vibrator always hits the spot and my wand (mains powered of course) can do it but it has taken some getting used too.

Andrew-7028
Posted

It was a pocket pussies from fleshlight, and it feels really good. But when I got my new toy, a really lifelike sex doll from sexdollpartner.com, I just leave the pussy alone. Try to imagine a toy you can knead her big boobs and spank her ass, do you really want to masturbate by using the pussies again? At least, I am not lol

• 3 months later...
Posted

The only place I have finish is a life like mouth sleeve has a cute button nose stretchy tongue soft teeth beautiful natural lips texture throat it's not body temperature and needs water based lubricant but it's close

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
You have been keeping warm How are you sweetheart
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love a lot of games... but there is 1 that is always there... :D
and it's really homemade, because my favorite thing is tying up the penis and testicles... that is, the first number. Yes, that's right