At work sub tasks

Posted

Looking for innovative ideas for a sub to do at work. It can be simple or difficult, mental or physical. Please dont reply with whats already online. If you have done something similar I would like to know the discription, experience as Dom or Sub. pics or stories if you already have on you.

Posted

Make them wear a pair of women’s panties and go to the bathroom and jerk off in the kept her of the panties then pull them up and wear them all day with pics to prove

Posted

I don’t usually get involved in work place. 
but you could her small phone put it on vibrate mode then ask her to seat on it at work. Send her a message on the other phone with a filthy message or a picture then call her on the other phone while it will vibrate at the right place make her wet. 
make her write a short movie about people in her office and make her act it when you are back together. 
make her wee in the sink at work 

ask her to take her panties off and leave it in the men toilet asking to take a pic of him sniffing  it and send the pic in a account, promising a bj…. 

Posted

I like to have fun without messing them up at work too much. Maybe things like telling her to put a finger down there n rub it when no ones around and send her your cock pic so she can stare at it while she rubs her kitty. That’s always fun. Tell her to send little nude s here and there when she can. All kinky fun and will have her thinking of you all day wanting you until she’s finally out of work lol

Posted
11 minutes ago, InfiniteswavesXTC said:

I like to have fun without messing them up at work too much. Maybe things like telling her to put a finger down there n rub it when no ones around and send her your cock pic so she can stare at it while she rubs her kitty. That’s always fun. Tell her to send little nude s here and there when she can. All kinky fun and will have her thinking of you all day wanting you until she’s finally out of work lol

The op delete his account but thanks for your input 😂