Sissy sub Tasks

Posted

Hey there,

I'm looking for some inspiration for some tasks my sub sissies can do when they are not with me, any ideas for male submissive tasks would be much appreciated 😊

Posted

Well I am certainly not an expert and am very new to this. I would imagine there are loads of girly tasks you could give them. Like washing up, cleaning or ironing, you could even teach them to fold to your standards. May be making there clothes more slutty, or photos on demand.  Like I say no expert  on sub sissies only a suggestion of male submissive tasks. 

Posted

Are there any daily tasks you have to do as a female that you think should be a part of your sissies life?  May be when they go for essentials insure they get ladies deodorant or tampons. Good male submissive tasks there.

Posted

Do you want male submissive tasks that cause ***, tasks that humiliate or just tasking them to keep them busy and in service? I have plenty of options for sub sissies.

Posted
On 3/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

Do you want tasks that cause ***, tasks that humiliate or just tasking them to keep them busy and in service? I have plenty of options.

Ohh any ideas on any of them would be great for my sub sissies. 

Posted

I used to get one of my sub sissies to put on her highest heels (otherwise naked) and practice 'wiggle walking'. Taking tiny, feminine steps, until she had the swing of the hips just right. I'd tell her to send me video clips of each walk and if I approved of the clip she'd be rewarded by being permitted to put on an item of lingerie

Posted

Your subs duty is to entertain you and amuse you. There are plenty of  male submissive tasks you can set if you think of it like this. Punishment should be meted out if they fail to entertain you sufficiently. 

One of the tasks I like to use is to get the sub sissies to decorate their cock, with clamps, clips, elastic bands, feathers, glitter.... whatever they can find. Challenge them to see how many elastic bands they can get onto their cock and balls. Then make it all look pretty for you and take pictures. You can share these pictures with your other kinky friends (if you've received prior permission from your sub for this kind of thing, which I always do) to add an element of ***. 

In normal circumstances, I would instruct them to visit a store like Claire's Accessories and to purchase colourful clips and the kinds of things that ***age girls use in their hair. This adds to the *** factor and takes a bit of nerve to do. 

One of my  sub sissies applied reusable zip ties to his cock and balls and sent me photos. I had given him a time limit to do this (he had to go to the hardware store to purchase them first) and he failed, so he spanked his balls 26 times with a belt. He videoed this and shared it with me. His yelps of *** were delightful. 

Posted

You should set male submissive tasks of endurance and physical training, too. I use the Slave Positions and get subs to practice holding these, while contemplating their devotion to you. The humble position is nice for this. Standing with arms out straight is difficult to do for long periods of time, so this is a good one. If you Google 'bdsm slave positions' you'll find images that you can share with subs. 

Another long distance sub practices cock-sucking on a large dildo and sends me videos of his work. It keeps him mindful of his submission and he sees it as devotion to me. 

Singing and dancing challenges can be quite creative and are especially nice for a sub sissies. Get them to practice their feminine ways. 

I don't tend to offer rewards, as the act of service to me is reward in itself. But you should have some suitable punishments up your sleeve. Most of these are funishments. If you need a real punishment, you withdraw your attention or refuse their submission. 

Posted

Thank you, some good ideas there 😊

• 3 weeks later...
Obedientboris
Posted

I have allways been very insecure about myself and my manhood and a humiliating fantasy thing done to me by a girlfriend would be openly speaking to her girlfriends about how obedient i had been. In public, a party, telling that she was super proud of me that i did chores and followed her rules. That i sat down when going to the toilet and for example asking permission when a friend asked me to go to a football game. One of the worst dominating things for me must be that my princess would ask a lady in a health shop iff they had condoms for very small penisses. And than turn to me and ask iff i knew what my penis size was.