To sissy or not to sissy

Posted
Even though this is in the femdom category it's an open question to all Dominant's. (And submissives feel free to tell us what you prefer to be)

Do you as a Dominant prefer your submissive males to be a fully dressed up with make up wig, heels, slutty clothing, chastity cage on sissy slave/slut/toy and not classed as male, female, trans, non binary, gay, straight, bi but just a sissy. A completely obedient sissy to use, ***, command, degrade and humiliate no matter what it is or who it's with or how many people.

Or

Do you prefer your male submissive to remain in a male persona and have them do most of the above.

As mainly sissy slut myself who does switch I personally prefer being a sissy Femdom and if I have a male submissive to control I want them in full sissy mode.
Mezmerism
Posted
I personally prefer alpha, masculine male subs. The more masculine the better for me! šŸ˜
Posted
1 minute ago, Mezmerism said:
I personally prefer alpha, masculine male subs. The more masculine the better for me! šŸ˜

Does that make it more satisfying when you break and control them. Sort of like your taking that alpha out of them?

Posted
2 minutes ago, slave-mp said:

Does that make it more satisfying when you break and control them. Sort of like your taking that alpha out of them?

YES slave-mp.

I agree with mezmerism

Posted
2 minutes ago, KatyKatKat said:

YES slave-mp.

I agree with mezmerism

I thought so. Like I said I do switch and I have enjoyed breaking the alpha out of men. But these days as I've got older I prefer having a sissy as a sub if I'm in my dominant persona. Which is rare to be honest these days haha

Mezmerism
Posted
āž¦slave-mp quote Mezmerism:āI personally prefer alpha, masculine male subs. The more masculine the better for me! šŸ˜āž

Exactly this! - the striping the power satisfies me so much.
Posted
4 minutes ago, KatyKatKat said:

YES slave-mp.

I agree with mezmerism

Itā€™s to make them less of man than what society has made them out to be. And for me itā€™s all a power trip. Iā€™m the BOSS!

Posted
As a submissive I prefer to go in as a sissy and just obey my Mistress whether she wants me to dress up or not but I will always be a male when we are finished and that can never be stripped from me itā€™s inherent
Posted
Itā€™s definitely not about society unless you let it be
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I prefer my Sub's to be masculine.
Posted
There is no right or wrong answer itā€™s all about what the people involved want and if you worry about what society thinks then itā€™s on you
Posted
5 minutes ago, Trout30 said:
There is no right or wrong answer itā€™s all about what the people involved want and if you worry about what society thinks then itā€™s on you

I agree. I'm just curious what is the most preferred.

Posted
I guess it depends on the mood and moment as well
Posted
Iā€™m a submissive and love to be controlled and will do whatever my dominant partner wants me to be. If thatā€™s being sissy or wearing making or anything etc. she has the control and Iā€™m just the sub baby
Posted
I'm a Dom. Not because I crave the control necessarily. Although it is nice. when I find a suitable sub one of the key factors in the process is feeling of wanting to protect them and keep them safe. It's like a drug to me. It's intoxicating. I don't feel like I need someone to protect me or that I needed to ask permission to do things so the sissy thing never stuck.
Sweetestsadist
Posted
I prefer them masculine. It's a lovely sight that my sub that could hurl my ass into the middle of next week, is on the floor at my feet, willing to give up all his control to me. Very sexy.
Posted
On 2/10/2024 at 4:20 PM, Mezmerism said:

I am masculine, and sub and itā€™s a turn on for me to be able to have both aspects it makes it gunner for me to sub

Posted
I think in that role I would like to be the sissy
  • 2 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted

Hope there is a market for cute subbie guys with pretty feet?!?!? :collar:

Posted
44 minutes ago, welshslaveboy said:

Hope there is a market for cute subbie guys with pretty feet?!?!?

Always a market, everyone is someones type

welshslaveboy
Posted
19 hours ago, Zack_W said:

Always a market, everyone is someones type

Oooo thatā€™s good to hear, struggling to find anyone at the moment šŸ™

Posted
Full sissification was a red line for me so I have never been dressed , I was in chastity plugged and ready to serve my cuckoldress and her bulls but never full sissification . It was never a kink to be feminised more thrilling to be objectified and treated a toy to be used to give pleasure
Posted
It's great hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on this topic. I'm glad I asked this now.

As I've mentioned I love being feminised and dressing, when I 1st did it under orders it gave me the rush of feeling completely objectivited and degraded and that feeling has never left me to this day. 29 years on haha.
welshslaveboy
Posted
10 minutes ago, slave-mp said:

It's great hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on this topic. I'm glad I asked this now.

As I've mentioned I love being feminised and dressing, when I 1st did it under orders it gave me the rush of feeling completely objectivited and degraded and that feeling has never left me to this day. 29 years on haha.

Great to hear šŸ‘