e-stim try out

spandexthong

spandexthong
Posted

I have been offered the chance to have e-stim used on me and it looks like something I want to try.

The owner will first use soft penis rings and a low level wave program, then wants to use a sound with perineum pad to see if I can take a little more. I would like to try a touch of *** so this might be fine. Finally they want to use a bi-pole anal insert and this sounds both exciting and amazing.

Has anyone given themselves to e-stim controlled by another and just how far past the pleasure only have you gone?

Posted

Following. Definately on my to try list! Please post your results here for us to see.

Posted

My sub enjoys e-stim. It’s taking me a while to get the settings right as if it’s too strong he cums too fast or can be a bit ***ful but if used properly the slow build to orgasm can be amazing and the orgasms very intense

Posted

Would be interested to know what e-stim toys people have and what settings they find most effective for a particular result

Posted

Duel Channel Tens....:) and PA are lets say an exceptional combination.

Posted

Woa are we not jumping the gun a little here should we not be asking about health issues such as diabetes and mental issues before we wire him up and throw the switch, I recommend that you should read the instructions for a reputable tens machine and if you can safely say that would be safe to use then by all means go for it my pride and joy is my Erostek ET312B connected to my iPhone playing Bat out of Hell strange how it’s connected to the sub I’m playing with and while she squirms and yelps it gives me an erection lol

spandexthong
Posted

I don't seem to have any physical issues with TENS or e-stim, so I guess wanting to try and be guided through it may also be a positive.

I have been shown a video of the reaction an anal insert provokes and I like sounding - though of course I haven't felt an electircal stmulation inside my urethra yet.

Overall this feels like something i should submit to I think.

• 3 weeks later...
spandexthong
Posted

So far I tried electrodes on perimeum and glans which were ok but not hugely satisfying. We then tried a sound and pereneum combo. I expected more of the effect to be in my urethra, but in fact it was nearer my balls. I wonder if we went for the right program or enough power. Perhaps the sound was too deep?  I did not feel the *** I wanted so perhaps we need to try anal next or I need a more experienced guide.