Deleting profile

Newbie435

Posted

Please can someone give instructions for how to delete my account? Thanks

Posted

Is there something we can do to make your experience better on Fetish.com?

Posted

I like it but was just wondering how to delete my profile if I wanted. Can you tell me how just in case, please? Thanks

Pussycat-2833
Posted
You go to settings then you click the big pink bar at the top that goes to settings and you go to my membership and then click the big pink button that says delete account
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I want to delete my account I have done what you have suggested but once you get the last bit there is a problem and you cant delete your profile   :-( ;-(

Posted
10 minutes ago, Sue111 said:

I want to delete my account I have done what you have suggested but once you get the last bit there is a problem and you cant delete your profile   :-( ;-(

Thank you for letting us know, I'll get that checked out for you. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Whenever I try to delete my account it says picture upload successful when I click on the big pink bar and my membership?? Just want to delete my account pls 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Kitty944 said:

Whenever I try to delete my account it says picture upload successful when I click on the big pink bar and my membership?? Just want to delete my account pls 

If you're having trouble deleting your profile for any reason, send customer support a ticket who will assist you.  Follow this link https://www.fetish.com/supportCenter or it can be found in the footer of the page. Thanks. 

• 3 months later...
chauvinist
Posted

Please delete my account too. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Can you please delete my account thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/22/2019 at 6:31 PM, Jadebarny said:

Please delete my account too

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I wish to close my account as well.treated like furniture no respect for members points for this.Not putting up with it anymore.I will contact trading standards if you do not close my account soonest.Blocked on basic account for asking for friends and what I was looking for and how can you pay for membership in euros Am in united kingdom

• 1 year later...
rubberandlatex
Posted

Delete my account aswell rubberand latex

• 5 months later...
Posted

please delete my account too

• 1 month later...
Posted

I see nowhere settings or membership. I think it would be helpful to put it in "Edit profile"

Because i don't see any way to delete my profile i am a bit careful with what i post.

• 3 weeks later...
StickyTrickster
Posted

So I've popped into the tech forum to look for information about suspending and deactivating profiles and have noticed that there are quite a few people in this thread that have requested their accounts deleted a long time ago that clearly still have their account information still retained.

Just wanted to check whether people here were people that decided to deactivate and reactivate their account later rather than people who thought they had deleted their account only for their personal information to be retained (in which case is the only way to get properly deleted is to violate terms of service?).

Wanted to check for if I decided to deactivate my account, knowing whether everything I put on here would be permanently retained will have a significant bearing on whether I'd ever reactivate said account...

Posted

it's been posted on this forum by clearly marked moderators the process

Settings > My Membership > Delete Profile

From there there's a choice to Deactivate - which is just "take a break"

and Delete Profile - which is the nuclear option. You cannot reactivate if you delete your profile.

And in the event that doesn't work for whatever reason, help and support at the bottom.

--

Forum mods do not have the power to delete user accounts.