Extreme Long Nails, Toenails, Lips, Breasts, Butts, Orthodontics, Orthopedic

sl****

Posted

Who else shares a fetish or fascnination for Extreme Long Nails, Toenails, Lips, Breasts, Butts, Orthodontics, Orthopedic

I probably should separate these into separate posts but I like or have a huge fetish for all of them.  I keep my nails 2+ inches long and have worn 4 inch acrylics.  I wear long toenails when I can (summer).  I love to see orthodontic braces on an attractive woman and am contemplating getting them again. I wear orthopedic braces and casts often as a modification of my body.  I am fascinated by extreme modifications of the lips, breasts, butts and may explore this later in life

I am curious to hear about others who share or have tried these things.  Thank you for sharing.

Posted

Glad you like.  I keep the fingers 1-3 inches.  I have occasionally gone longer.  The long toenails are new to me.  The first time I tried that was last summer.  It requires some changes in wardrobe.

Posted
On 6/23/2021 at 1:06 AM, slavecaro said:

Who else shares a fetish or fascnination for Extreme Long Nails, Toenails, Lips, Breasts, Butts, Orthodontics, Orthopedic

I probably should separate these into separate posts but I like or have a huge fetish for all of them.  I keep my nails 2+ inches long and have worn 4 inch acrylics.  I wear long toenails when I can (summer).  I love to see orthodontic braces on an attractive woman and am contemplating getting them again. I wear orthopedic braces and casts often as a modification of my body.  I am fascinated by extreme modifications of the lips, breasts, butts and may explore this later in life

I am curious to hear about others who share or have tried these things.  Thank you for sharing.

i have a long fingernail and toenails fetish for years and still havent had any of my  fantasies   full filled 

Posted

Sounds like you need to date more open minded people.  :-)  I think I first told a girlfriend about my fingernail fetish in my freshman year in college.  We went and bought fake nails at the CVS and she wore them for the weekend.  Almost every woman I dated after that also wore long nails after I fessed up to my fetish.  Some would wear them for special occasions. Some wore them all the time.  My idea of long is also different than most, but I think > 10 of my girlfriends wore nails that were at least 1 inch past their fingertips and some even had 2+.   You have to date open minded people though.  If you meet your partner in church they may not be ready to face the stigma of wearing long nails in public for you.

Posted

ha yes i like them long 1 inch and more i have been told many times that im sick n need help cause of my fingernail fetish i guess its the ladies around here lol

Posted

Ive tried long toenails a couple of times but I find overly long toenails ***ful and more prone to picking up things like fungal infections which I'd rather not deal with, and of course, much as I love to be barefoot as much as I can, I live in the UK so the climate isn't accomodating most of the time, and I adore foot worship, don't really want my toenails ripping someone's throat or the roof of their mouth..thats happened with my nails short so I'm wary with longer ones. I try to keep my fingernails long ish, but I struggle for practical reasons..dog, granddaughter, housework etc..I'm not lucky enough to have someone doing those things for me so it has to be a consideration, and I'm almost ocd about them all being the same length so if I break one they all have to go..I'm envious you manage it.

Posted

do you have a man n if so does he like long nails?

Posted

i thought there would be more people here with a long nail fetish,i know this fetish is liminted i have yet to meet any one who has a long nail fetish is it me? am i really sick as i have been told by a few women

with long nails?

• 2 weeks later...
Ms_Multifaceted
Posted
On 7/6/2021 at 12:09 PM, fready said:

i thought there would be more people here with a long nail fetish,i know this fetish is liminted i have yet to meet any one who has a long nail fetish is it me? am i really sick as i have been told by a few women

with long nails?

I was surprised there aren't more nail fetishists on Fetish forums, most here seem to be about fake nails, some don't care if they're real or not... do you?

Posted

I actually prefer the look of gel or acrylic nails.  I don't like the look of most natural long nails and of course most people cannot grow very long nails without acrylic or gel overlay.

Posted
On 7/6/2021 at 4:09 AM, fready said:

with long nails?

The fetish is not that limited.  Do a youtube search.  There are hundreds.  If a woman told you, that you were sick, I think you were talking to the wrong woman.  This site is more about BDSM hookups than fetish.

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 7/18/2021 at 7:56 PM, Ms_Multifaceted said:

I was surprised there aren't more nail fetishists on Fetish forums, most here seem to be about fake nails, some don't care if they're real or not... do you?

Natural nails are the best fetish ever!  But it's very rare and must be taken great care. I am willing to take this responsibility.