Restraint and Release - Part One

Posted

This will be my prose debut...Enjoy....

You came to serve me, you stole into my room and knelt at my bedside as I slept. You had groomed to my specifications, and wore a leather jock strap, your collar and cuffs; so smart and subservient. 

You swept the hair away from my face as I stirred, feeling your presence. As my deep hazel eyes slowly opened, you smiled and bowed your head. 

'Good morning, my Queen' you spoke in soft, lowered tone.

I lifted my hand from below the quilt and stroked the side of your face. 

'Good morning, pet.' I whispered. 'Have you bought my morning coffee?'

You confirmed that indeed you had and that the coffee tray awaited me on the dresser. You offered to pour me a cup and I quickly motioned you with a flick of my hand to do just that. 

As you poured I sat up in bed, exposing my black satin chemise, a stark contrast to my alabaster shoulders and the rich crimson curls that sat upon them. I glanced over at you quickly and beheld the exposed flesh of your ass in the jock strap. How I adored such a sight and felt my hands tingle as I pictured striking it over and over with my soft leather paddle.

Bringing the coffee to the nightstand you took your place once again on your knees next to the bed. I picked up the cup and took a long draught of the rich smooth beverage; sighing deeply as I replaced the cup back in it's saucer. 

'Such a good pet.' As I spoke I stared into your eyes, searching for the very depths of your soul. 

Holding my gaze for a moment you felt my examination and a small quiver in the pit of your stomach. You were so fortunate to have such a beneficent mistress. She dominated your mind and soul, not just your body. All were hers and you gladly, willingly gave yourself to her.

I lifted the duvet slightly and welcomed you into the bed with a flick of my head. Covering over your exposed body, I slid down beside you, pressing the palm of one hand against the wonderful leather collar at your throat, eliciting a gasp of surprise mixed with delight at the sudden attention. I pressed my lips against yours and we sank into passionate kissing, tongues dancing around one another. My hand still gripping your throat, just enough to restrain your breathing, but not enough to deny you of it completely.

The moment was hot and heavy, every inch of your body felt alive. The Goddess of fire had you and you wanted nothing more than to know how she burns.

I took each wrist and secured the leather cuffs to loops on the headboard. Then began to work my soft lips down your body, teasing your sensitive nipples with my tongue and then my teeth, sucking on them hard; pulling them up and away slightly from your body. The sensation was intense and your quiet moan delighted my ear. 

I lent over you to the drawer in the nightstand and took out a small black pouch. Unzipping this and returning to your erect nipples I placed a clamp over each and secured the chain that joined them. Next from the pouch I took out a blindfold and bade you to lift your head so I could secure it over your eyes, and you were plunged into darkness. 

Other senses heightened by the lack of sight you took in the heady scent of your mistress, she always smelt so good. Light musks and spices, sweet but not sickly; her chosen perfume blended perfectly with her deep, sexual chemistry. You adored the aroma of her arousal, and the taste was something that you deeply craved. 

You heard the click as mistress attached the leather leash to your collar and felt her power and control as she pulled on it briskly. The motion jolted you upwards from the bed and the restraints attached to the frame pulled you back. You heard a tinkling giggle fall from my lips.

'Mmmm, just a little toy to me now, aren't you pet? Such a delightful plaything!' I laughed.

You believed that I spoke with rhetoric, so made no effort to answer. You learnt quickly, that this was not the case as you felt a sharp tug on the chain between the clamps. This deliberate move sent a bolt of indescribable but incredible *** through your body. You moaned loudly and whimpered. 

'Yes mistress, I am your toy mistress.'

I quickly rewarded your reply with gentle kisses to the tender flesh, soothing your affliction. It was really pleasant, and likely made more so because of the harsh action that had preceded the caress.

'Thank you, mistress.' You sighed as the ache melted.

You felt me slide down the bed and leave you, without a word as to where I was going or what I was doing. For a moment the sense of abandonment was palpable. No longer the warmth of my body next to yours, no longer the delightful sensation of my breath upon your cheek. The heavy pile of the carpet dampened and muted much of the sound in my movement around the room. But there was always my scent, you knew that I had not left you, you were comforted by that familiar deep perfume.

You sensed me close to the bedside, I ran a solitary finger softly down your sternum from collar bone to the bottom of your ribcage, just skipping the chain between your engorged nipples. Then again, top to bottom, this time the sensation was slightly sharper. 'Mistress must have on her cat claws' you thought to yourself and you sighed and relaxed as I repeated this action a number of times. Each time got a little bit harder and sharper and you knew that I was working the flesh to raise and redden it.

'What a beautiful work of art you will be pet; a modern and tonal piece in shades of red and rouge. Fit for a gallery I shouldn't wonder! I can just envisage the delightful images I am going to produce in the grand company of Rothko or Pollock.'

My voice trembled very slightly as I spoke which bought you such joy as this was a tell tale sign of how much pleasure I was experiencing as I toyed with you.

I sat by your side as I continued to gently scratch at the surface of your skin, pressing play on the stereo remote so that we could enjoy some music together. My fingertips were beginning to explore more of your torso now, stroking and scraping at random, then I moved to the inside of your thighs. 

You could sense how involved and focussed I was in my work. As other than the music you only heard the sound of my breath. In truth I was completely lost in the moment, my brain being taken over by pleasure. Dopamine was beginning to sear through my veins and I was getting high on the delights of ownership. Every so often you heard a little falter in my breath as your flesh began to glow a little more. You could feel the heat gathering as I played. This sensitive spot was your mistress' playground. She knew just how you felt when touched there. You felt my cock twitch inside the jock strap in response to the growing lust of my touch.

I left the bed once more and you heard me place something fairly heavy on the ottoman at the foot of the bed, then zips and you knew that my kit bag had been opened. The anticipation of my next steps made your heart pound and my cock strain against the inside of it's leathery prison. 

As if I could sense this burgeoning growth you felt my slowly remove the jock strap taking my time to pull it down your legs. My cock sprang out and up which prompted a little gasp of delight.

'Ohhhh, pet! My cock is so pleased to be let out, it is so hard and handsome.' 

I practically purred in response and ran a clawless finger up the underside of the shaft, from the very root up to the tip. It bobbed and danced in response. You felt me adorn my sweet shank with a cock ring. Taking such pleasure in the sensation of your mistress' gentle touch.

Next I tied your legs binding them in delicate cotton rope; first one and then the other using the same length before  bringing them together securely. The rope was snug to skin but not tight, you had little liberty in movement but that didn't matter every part of you belonged to me.

Freedom now had lost all meaning, and you felt very comfortable with this fact; knowing that your mistress and queen was taking such good care of you and experiencing vast amounts of pleasure in the process. Of course you also knew that your mistress was so happy to reward you too and this made every moment even more heavenly as the morning stretched out. 

I took my cock in my hand once more and you felt me pour silky lubricant all over. It was cool and refreshing, contrasting with the heat of the turgid member. I drenched you thoroughly before stroking you right to the very edge of climax. My cock shone in the low light of the bedroom. You heard the click of a camera shutter a number of times, capturing this moment.

'I will take so much delight in these photographs my darling toy. I adore using you when you are not even near me to know that I am doing so. Can you imagine your queen touching her throbbing clit whilst she looks at these over and over?'

'Mmmmm, yes mistress, thank you for using me even when I am not here for your service.' 

You were quite breathless in your response as you fought hard against the temptation to orgasm.

To be continued....

Posted

From the first sentence to the last I felt no ***! My mind is empty apart from the rush of adrenaline that is fizzing inside my head! That is pure feminine power at its most powerful expressions of Dominance and love ❤️   Read this and drop to your knees as you fall 🙏💋  xx  

Posted

This is amazing. I was hooked from the first sentence. Awesome writing xx

Posted

Calm and collective reading, more so the thought of the whispers of your voice to his. A Queen is playing a game of chess with her pawn. Each move decisive to make him feel your point. Well done.

Posted

Lovely writing. Look forward to seeing more.

Posted

A wonderful piece. Truly captivating. I look forward to the next installment. Thank you for sharing.

Posted
19 hours ago, MadameMimiNix said:

This will be my prose debut...Enjoy....

You came to serve me, you stole into my room and knelt at my bedside as I slept. You had groomed to my specifications, and wore a leather jock strap, your collar and cuffs; so smart and subservient. 

You swept the hair away from my face as I stirred, feeling your presence. As my deep hazel eyes slowly opened, you smiled and bowed your head. 

'Good morning, my Queen' you spoke in soft, lowered tone.

I lifted my hand from below the quilt and stroked the side of your face. 

'Good morning, pet.' I whispered. 'Have you bought my morning coffee?'

You confirmed that indeed you had and that the coffee tray awaited me on the dresser. You offered to pour me a cup and I quickly motioned you with a flick of my hand to do just that. 

As you poured I sat up in bed, exposing my black satin chemise, a stark contrast to my alabaster shoulders and the rich crimson curls that sat upon them. I glanced over at you quickly and beheld the exposed flesh of your ass in the jock strap. How I adored such a sight and felt my hands tingle as I pictured striking it over and over with my soft leather paddle.

Bringing the coffee to the nightstand you took your place once again on your knees next to the bed. I picked up the cup and took a long draught of the rich smooth beverage; sighing deeply as I replaced the cup back in it's saucer. 

'Such a good pet.' As I spoke I stared into your eyes, searching for the very depths of your soul. 

Holding my gaze for a moment you felt my examination and a small quiver in the pit of your stomach. You were so fortunate to have such a beneficent mistress. She dominated your mind and soul, not just your body. All were hers and you gladly, willingly gave yourself to her.

I lifted the duvet slightly and welcomed you into the bed with a flick of my head. Covering over your exposed body, I slid down beside you, pressing the palm of one hand against the wonderful leather collar at your throat, eliciting a gasp of surprise mixed with delight at the sudden attention. I pressed my lips against yours and we sank into passionate kissing, tongues dancing around one another. My hand still gripping your throat, just enough to restrain your breathing, but not enough to deny you of it completely.

The moment was hot and heavy, every inch of your body felt alive. The Goddess of fire had you and you wanted nothing more than to know how she burns.

I took each wrist and secured the leather cuffs to loops on the headboard. Then began to work my soft lips down your body, teasing your sensitive nipples with my tongue and then my teeth, sucking on them hard; pulling them up and away slightly from your body. The sensation was intense and your quiet moan delighted my ear. 

I lent over you to the drawer in the nightstand and took out a small black pouch. Unzipping this and returning to your erect nipples I placed a clamp over each and secured the chain that joined them. Next from the pouch I took out a blindfold and bade you to lift your head so I could secure it over your eyes, and you were plunged into darkness. 

Other senses heightened by the lack of sight you took in the heady scent of your mistress, she always smelt so good. Light musks and spices, sweet but not sickly; her chosen perfume blended perfectly with her deep, sexual chemistry. You adored the aroma of her arousal, and the taste was something that you deeply craved. 

You heard the click as mistress attached the leather leash to your collar and felt her power and control as she pulled on it briskly. The motion jolted you upwards from the bed and the restraints attached to the frame pulled you back. You heard a tinkling giggle fall from my lips.

'Mmmm, just a little toy to me now, aren't you pet? Such a delightful plaything!' I laughed.

You believed that I spoke with rhetoric, so made no effort to answer. You learnt quickly, that this was not the case as you felt a sharp tug on the chain between the clamps. This deliberate move sent a bolt of indescribable but incredible *** through your body. You moaned loudly and whimpered. 

'Yes mistress, I am your toy mistress.'

I quickly rewarded your reply with gentle kisses to the tender flesh, soothing your affliction. It was really pleasant, and likely made more so because of the harsh action that had preceded the caress.

'Thank you, mistress.' You sighed as the ache melted.

You felt me slide down the bed and leave you, without a word as to where I was going or what I was doing. For a moment the sense of abandonment was palpable. No longer the warmth of my body next to yours, no longer the delightful sensation of my breath upon your cheek. The heavy pile of the carpet dampened and muted much of the sound in my movement around the room. But there was always my scent, you knew that I had not left you, you were comforted by that familiar deep perfume.

You sensed me close to the bedside, I ran a solitary finger softly down your sternum from collar bone to the bottom of your ribcage, just skipping the chain between your engorged nipples. Then again, top to bottom, this time the sensation was slightly sharper. 'Mistress must have on her cat claws' you thought to yourself and you sighed and relaxed as I repeated this action a number of times. Each time got a little bit harder and sharper and you knew that I was working the flesh to raise and redden it.

'What a beautiful work of art you will be pet; a modern and tonal piece in shades of red and rouge. Fit for a gallery I shouldn't wonder! I can just envisage the delightful images I am going to produce in the grand company of Rothko or Pollock.'

My voice trembled very slightly as I spoke which bought you such joy as this was a tell tale sign of how much pleasure I was experiencing as I toyed with you.

I sat by your side as I continued to gently scratch at the surface of your skin, pressing play on the stereo remote so that we could enjoy some music together. My fingertips were beginning to explore more of your torso now, stroking and scraping at random, then I moved to the inside of your thighs. 

You could sense how involved and focussed I was in my work. As other than the music you only heard the sound of my breath. In truth I was completely lost in the moment, my brain being taken over by pleasure. Dopamine was beginning to sear through my veins and I was getting high on the delights of ownership. Every so often you heard a little falter in my breath as your flesh began to glow a little more. You could feel the heat gathering as I played. This sensitive spot was your mistress' playground. She knew just how you felt when touched there. You felt my cock twitch inside the jock strap in response to the growing lust of my touch.

I left the bed once more and you heard me place something fairly heavy on the ottoman at the foot of the bed, then zips and you knew that my kit bag had been opened. The anticipation of my next steps made your heart pound and my cock strain against the inside of it's leathery prison. 

As if I could sense this burgeoning growth you felt my slowly remove the jock strap taking my time to pull it down your legs. My cock sprang out and up which prompted a little gasp of delight.

'Ohhhh, pet! My cock is so pleased to be let out, it is so hard and handsome.' 

I practically purred in response and ran a clawless finger up the underside of the shaft, from the very root up to the tip. It bobbed and danced in response. You felt me adorn my sweet shank with a cock ring. Taking such pleasure in the sensation of your mistress' gentle touch.

Next I tied your legs binding them in delicate cotton rope; first one and then the other using the same length before  bringing them together securely. The rope was snug to skin but not tight, you had little liberty in movement but that didn't matter every part of you belonged to me.

Freedom now had lost all meaning, and you felt very comfortable with this fact; knowing that your mistress and queen was taking such good care of you and experiencing vast amounts of pleasure in the process. Of course you also knew that your mistress was so happy to reward you too and this made every moment even more heavenly as the morning stretched out. 

I took my cock in my hand once more and you felt me pour silky lubricant all over. It was cool and refreshing, contrasting with the heat of the turgid member. I drenched you thoroughly before stroking you right to the very edge of climax. My cock shone in the low light of the bedroom. You heard the click of a camera shutter a number of times, capturing this moment.

'I will take so much delight in these photographs my darling toy. I adore using you when you are not even near me to know that I am doing so. Can you imagine your queen touching her throbbing clit whilst she looks at these over and over?'

'Mmmmm, yes mistress, thank you for using me even when I am not here for your service.' 

You were quite breathless in your response as you fought hard against the temptation to orgasm.

To be continued....

Totally arousing, captivating and breathtaking, I can so feel the joyous delight for both mistress and toy. Your writing is sensational my queen. 

I long for the next chapter 😘 

Posted

Thank you for your kind feedback all...Chapter 2 is in it's early stages of development. 🖤🖤

Posted
On 7/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, MadameMimiNix said:

Thank you for your kind feedback all...Chapter 2 is in it's early stages of development. 🖤🖤

By no means a tale of fifty shades. Looking forward to the next chapter a tale to spice up the minds demented pleasures that's the true wicked self in you. Respectively Madame X

Posted

Thank you @magical-soul

Posted

Simply mesmerising. Pulled me and created vivid pictures in mind. Sensations tingling throughout my body as I read on.