Shrinking my balls

Posted

Shrinking my balls.
For as long as I can remember I have always fantasised over extrem cbt over time this fantasy expanded into being sexually inferior to other men. For example my girlfriend sleeping with other men to get the sexual satisfaction that I wouldn't be able to fully provide. I have experimented with this fantasy with an ex girlfriend she slept with another man but said it wasn't any better than with me.
So my foughts turn to the fact (once I get a new girlfriend that would be on bord with the fantasy/lifestyle) I need my sexual performance/ cock and balls to be less satisfying to her so other men would be able to please her better than me.

Where to start?
When I was a ***ager it was pointed out to me by a partner that my balls were smaller that avarage. The avarage testical size being between 4 and 6 cm in length. Eventually I did measure mine to be approximately 3.7cm so just below avarage. But when ever I pointed this out to my ex she said she didn't realy even notice thay were a little bit smaller than avarage. My penis is above avarage at 7.5 Inches so it seems to me in order to really make a diffrence things need to get smaller so I want to start with the balls.
I plan on tacking testosterone as from my research this can shrink your balls by up to 25% over time. This has the  potential to reduce the size of my balls to approximately 2.8cm this should shourley make them noticeably small to anyone that sees them. Meaning when I find the rite woman any man she sleeps with will have far bigger balls than mine and will be a good starting point for her to feel thay are sexyally superior to me.
I don't no if this subject intrestes anyone on here but if it does let me no and I will provide updates as I start taking the testosterone
Thanks for reading

Posted

There are several things here, so forgive me if I'm being a bit simple but if you're in to cuckolding there are plenty of men who will oblige you on whatever basis you want. Do you actually need smaller balls or might a partner telling you they're tiny and inferior do the trick? Because honestly, I've never encountered anyone who had an issue with a male partner because of his bollocks.

Posted

It's as much of the thrill of it happening and have happened as it is anything els. Being told things during role play doesn't carry the same thrill if you know the person saying it doesn't really mean it. 

And from a man's prospective if another man turned up and his ball were significantly larger than yours you would certainly feel inferior.

Posted

Yes, testosterone can cause testicular shrinkage. It can also cause a lot of other negative side effects, including emotional ones that could make you unsuitable or dangerous as an emotional partner. In the long term, it can cause permanent health problems.

The most common emasculating element in cuckolding is a chastity device. With one on, she can genuinely make fun of you for being unable to satisfy her.

Another potential option would be *** that cause erectile dysfunction. That way your cock is ***d to stay soft (and appear smaller than its fully erect size). Unlike with a chastity cage, you can still play with yourself during the experience, although it will be less effective, and you'll be very unlikely to experience an orgasm. Diuretic medicines would seem to be the best choice; their intended use is to make you pee more, which adds on to the humiliating aspect. Before taking any kind of biomechanic altering substance, it's important to do your research, learn what the side-effects are, and make sure you're ok with anything else it could cause.