I've been pondering

Posted

Are women getting taller?

I think so. I found a link that says so and mods here punished me with a penalty point for post a link when I wrote this last night. Sorry mods 🙇🏼‍♂️

I think it's plausible that women will run the world one day. They're growing in status and size. Bring on the matriarchy I say.

Is the world evolving to put women in charge? 

Ponder with me?

(I see a dilemma for sub men here. What if a sub woman told you to whip her in the matriarchal world? Eek!)

Posted

With the testosterone in young men dropping alarmingly since the sixties;think the pill had something to do with it! God does work in interesting ways.I would not be at all surprised if women became the matriachs in society in the future.

Posted
23 minutes ago, talbo said:

With the testosterone in young men dropping alarmingly since the sixties;think the pill had something to do with it! God does work in interesting ways.I would not be at all surprised if women became the matriachs in society in the future.

This is why I stay on the right side of them. I might get better privileges compared to the rebels

Posted
14 minutes ago, Aeviternity said:

I mean… I used to be 5’9 and now I’m 5’10…. What the heck is that all about, amiright?!

🤣😂🤣

🤣🤣 See? They're getting bigger right in front of our eyes! 🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️

Posted

figures for the UK

in the past 100 years, the mean height of women is up 11cm

however, the mean height of men is up 10.6cm

so in 100 years, the difference has grown by just 4mm.

Presently average height for women is 164.4cm versus 177.5cm for men

meaning there is still 13.1cm to go.  If the average continue to catch up based on 4mm per 100 years, it would take just 325 years to catch up. 

Posted

WELL
In addition to the drop in testosterone and sperm levels / quality, you may be interested to hear that girls and women have been outperforming boys academically for a long time now, and universities are stuffed full of smart women, outnumbering the men. Also, apart from the very top of businesses, women are increasingly earning more than men, which they find very frustrating as now they're having to be in charge of everything!
And as our war technologies evolves and take away a reason for men to physically fight, the pressures that move men to be stronger and more aggressive are fewer and fewer.
So yes, we are in a fast slide to a dystopian female future! The days of the rule of man are numbered! 😁

Posted

I spent most of my 20’s and 30’s thinking I was 5’ 4”….. I was then measured and actually came up just short (pun not totally intentional) of 5’ 2”…. So I’m definitely in the minority there lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Aeonova said:

WELL
In addition to the drop in testosterone and sperm levels / quality, you may be interested to hear that girls and women have been outperforming boys academically for a long time now, and universities are stuffed full of smart women, outnumbering the men. Also, apart from the very top of businesses, women are increasingly earning more than men, which they find very frustrating as now they're having to be in charge of everything!
And as our war technologies evolves and take away a reason for men to physically fight, the pressures that move men to be stronger and more aggressive are fewer and fewer.
So yes, we are in a fast slide to a dystopian female future! The days of the rule of man are numbered! 😁

Well, if you put it like that, it seems I'm on the right side of things. That makes me really happy. My wishful pondering is is actually reality

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

figures for the UK

in the past 100 years, the mean height of women is up 11cm

however, the mean height of men is up 10.6cm

so in 100 years, the difference has grown by just 4mm.

Presently average height for women is 164.4cm versus 177.5cm for men

meaning there is still 13.1cm to go.  If the average continue to catch up based on 4mm per 100 years, it would take just 325 years to catch up. 

Interesting stuff. I love numbers like that. 

But that is just evolution of height. The evolution of the matriarchy taking over is surely a lot less. 🤔🤔

Posted

Better healthcare and nutrition is usually used as the main reason, on a fun note the invention of the fork is believed to be the reason we have overbites 😁