Lovense distance play

No****

Posted

Does anyone on here use lovense toys and have partners far away to control them?
If so is this something worth investing in?

Posted

Grrr I wrote you a big long reply and it wouldn't let me post it on the app. Let's try again lol I have quite a few lovense toys And I think they are good fun. They have a range so there are ones if you want to do public play, but also ones for bedroom play if you are at a distance. There are various brands but I think lovense Is the best for holding a connection. You probably know this, but for others, they can work any distance so long as both phones are Bluetooth enabled and have access to Wi-Fi or data. They also have a better range for men now on the website. The Max2 and the Nora can actually sync up, so the faster you thrust the more her toy spins. I am a fan.

Posted

Used them in the past and if this is your thing, definitely. Great toys, very powerful and a great power trip being in control either from distance, in public etc etc

Posted

When my sub and I first got together we got a Lovense lush 3. Great investment. Was fantastic for long distance and we continue to use it as it is discreet (unless on full)

Posted
12 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Grrr I wrote you a big long reply and it wouldn't let me post it on the app. Let's try again lol I have quite a few lovense toys And I think they are good fun. They have a range so there are ones if you want to do public play, but also ones for bedroom play if you are at a distance. There are various brands but I think lovense Is the best for holding a connection. You probably know this, but for others, they can work any distance so long as both phones are Bluetooth enabled and have access to Wi-Fi or data. They also have a better range for men now on the website. The Max2 and the Nora can actually sync up, so the faster you thrust the more her toy spins. I am a fan.

Now she says haha I've got the max2 it's great fun x

Posted

I've only had experience with we-vibe toys. They're ok IF you have good phone service & signal lol connectivity is their main issue. Just about the time my sub would be about to blow, the service would drop lol leaving her beyond frustrated. So yeah, stuff like that does work, but you'll have your share of frustrated moments. Just be aware & prepared for that lol

Posted

I pair with an ex sub. I’m from Wyoming and she’s in Edinburgh Scotland. Me the max 2 and her the Nora. Wonderful investment and sometimes can get a deal on the pair. Set your own patterns. Sync the two together where one reacts to the others actions (max contracts if she does on her Nora). Message through the app with audio or video as well as text obviously.

Posted

Have nora, worth every penny. I've even had issues with my nora and their customer care team was quick to send me a new one out. If you have a spare 100 pounds its well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
TiberiusSicae
Posted

Hated the wivibe connection drops to Bluetooth all the time.  Massively expensive for very limited joy.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a selection the hush and diamo both very good, am hoping to meet with a Domme to give control to
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Yes.

the first Max was too small and weak, but both the Max 2 and Edge are great, both for control and sync. More fun if your partner is up for playing with a voice call as well.