“The Hunted” chapter 2 - “The clock ls ticking”

Erotes-72

Posted

“Nobody runs south, nobody runs south” three words that had filled her mind and governed her every thought for months. Preparation was her strength. Nobody had entered the challenge so ready. To the North, East and West nature provided cover. Woods and rivers, hills and valleys, natures gift. Human existence in the shape of huts, barns, wells, stables also there to shelter, hide and provide a degree of safety. However within a mile of the start, to the South lay only cliffs, and whilst many natural paths provided easy means to descend, open pasture, devoid of cover the only outcome of a southerly escape. 

Six months ago she had taken a job to educate herself on the terrain, “Ordinance survey archives”  the advertisement that so drew her attention. So many late nights of fruitless searching her only reward until she stumbled on pure gold. Several black and white pictures simply titled RAF 374, 26th July 1926. The date and source irrelevant, what they displayed a game changer. 

Back then the place was known as “tranquil planes” god she thought, how inappropriate that so was now. Whilst the aerial photos displayed such stunning and picturesque terrain, the estate was now her battleground, a place to win or lose her sexual freedom. A place were if caught she would endure her captures perverted desires,. If she could survive though, a place in the Hawkers was hers next year. The very thought of such delights flooded her clit with *** and triggered the most sensual delight.

“Shackles off” Juno’s command shattered her thoughts. The hour fast approaching, the hunt mere moments away. Once more Pholoe knelt in Juno’s shadow. “Stand little slave girl” Juno’s only words. As she stood, once more Juno placed a hand on her breast, once more the other hand journeyed south. A gentle finger landing on her throat traveled down between her breast, across her stomach. This time Juno did not stop at her pubic line but allowed her finger to continue south. An involuntary shudder as Juno’s finger parted her lips and sank down slowly inside her, teasing and controlling. Juno allowed her finger to curl, softy exploring Pholoe’s womanly paradise. For just a few seconds she allowed her finger to rise and fall, her head now millimetres away, still moving forward until her lips met Pholoe’s. A gentle kiss, her tongue in rhythm with her touch. Stepping back Juno extracted her finger and immediately placed it in her own mouth. “Now I taste your lust sweet Pholoe, and delight In your nectar, run hard, be strong and be fast”. Juno griped her neck hard and squeezed. “The next time we meet you will be my mere fuck toy, my chattel, my slave and my touch will not be so delicate”. 

Juno allowed her eyes a seconds last look before she turned, drew a whistle from her waist  band and placed it in her mouth. Three long blasts rang out, the timekeeper hit the clock, the  spoil ran hard and the Hawkers watched. The hunt had at last now begun. 

Posted

OMG wow!! What an amazing chapter. I’m looking forward to the next one ☺️

Posted (edited)

Again another amazing chapter and I long to know what's gonna happen next!!!! Thank you for letting me pre read also it was an honour that you asked me to read before it was put here so thank you 🥰💕

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted

So the anticipation builds... stylistically rich and thematically arousing. I am so pleased to read more and await your next...submission xx

Posted
22 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Again another amazing chapter and I long to know what's gonna happen next!!!! Thank you for letting me pre read also it was an honour that you asked me to read before it was put here so thank you 🥰💕

Thank you for your kind and lovely words my sweet. The next chapter is on its way. As for the pre read it’s a pleasure my friend xx

Posted
20 hours ago, MadameMimiNix said:

So the anticipation builds... stylistically rich and thematically arousing. I am so pleased to read more and await your next...submission xx

Beautiful words as always, I hope my story builds to you satisfaction my love